Marcum over/under 100 yards.........

parsons

i personally think they will hold him under 100 yards......but if he does get it i think it will have to come from breaking off a couple or at least one really big run.....i don't see him punishing them at 5 yds a crack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really know i am looking foward to seeing him play tomarrow. I got to see him last year i cant wait to see how much he has improved. Now back to what you were saying yea i think if he does break the record tomarrow that it will be off of one or two big runs i dont see him getting 100 yards plus because of how great the defense is of Richlands.

Lol I was just sitting here thinking to myself when I read the post. "what does it matter how he gets them", does it make him less of a player if he breaks 3 20 yard runs or a 50. lol. I am sure nobody will complain if thats how their rb gets his yards. lol. I know I wouldnt lol.

[ QUOTE ]

Lol I was just sitting here thinking to myself when I read the post. "what does it matter how he gets them, does it make him less of a player if he breaks 3 20 yard runs or a 50 lol. I am sure nobody will complain if thats how their rb gets his yards, lol. I know I wouldnt lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%, but on the other hand..all sports fans love some statistical break-downs.

[ QUOTE ]

Lol I was just sitting here thinking to myself when I read the post. "what does it matter how he gets them", does it make him less of a player if he breaks 3 20 yard runs or a 50. lol. I am sure nobody will complain if thats how their rb gets his yards. lol. I know I wouldnt lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, and you know the X's and O's better than I do so I may be way off, but I think Richlands should play to prevent the long runs and not worry too much about stuffing him. Just keep him in front of them even it means he's moving the chains. If he gets a lot of long runs we're going to have a shootout on our hands.

yeah you'll need them about this time tomorrow.

Pressure is on Richlands...no points given up this year to two good teams so far...Grundy has nothing to lose in this game...everyone has already closed the books on them and expects them to lose...no excuses needed.

markum has the flu.....is that your gameplan??.......to get us sick.......hmmmm.....grundy's coach is pretty innovative....but mance is ahead of him.....the team got their shots today.... tongue.gif

lol...I don't know if it's the flu or not, but he's not sounding very well...I'm sure he'll be fine tonight. He's practiced all week with it, so ...

be kinda like Jennings coming back for you guys then gets sick...lol...see what I mean? You just kinda go "what now?" lol

Marcum still hasnt impressed me any. He is a very good ball player, but not the type of player that Bradshaw was. I think that Ringstaff from Richlands is better than him. Hes good, but not as good as everyone is putting him up to be. I say that Richlands will hold him under 100 yards tonight.

I hate to see say it, but I'm a realist. Unless Bluefield really improves defensively before next week I'm afraid Marcum could match his rushing total for the first three games in that single game next week. If the Grundy coaches give him the touches he should get.

Garon is 2 tds away from 50 for a career and 50 yards from Grundys all time leading rusher. So if he isnt as good as Ringstaff was, how many tds did he have for a carrer? Yards?YPC.I can only tell ya right off that last season garons stats were better than Rinstaffs on 40 less carries at the end of the regular season and Ringstaff was first team all state and SWD player of the year, Garon was honorable mention. SO go figure.But put up the stats here and you can compare Garon and him after the season. If Ringstaff had more than he did he better. Plain and simple.

Bradshaw. Yeah everyone knows he is one of the best ever. NO suprise. His stats show it.

Garon sick??? Lol. I talked to him last night I didnt hear one sniffle. Lance, are you using tactics? lol. They know if Garon didnt miss for a broken hand he wont for the sniffles. But good try lol.

Come on guys, arguing over who's better is pointless. It's a dead horse that was very well beaten last year. And the "He played KY teams" is a silly argument because he did just as well against everyone.