COLA!!

pistol4

Wyatt's Riot or Upsetting Bearcats?  

1. 1. Wyatt's Riot or Upsetting Bearcats?

[ QUOTE ]

to me it seems funny that the mighty and great tornados need something that happened years ago to get fired up to play graham. what does that say for the team. if they need something like that or the graham graffiti on the mtn in richland to get fired up. if they are as good as everyone says then they dont need any other motivation to play the graham gmen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see any players sayin we need this motivation that your talkin about to get us fired up??..i think most of us(players) havent said a whole lot since season started...it is mostly fans and people who dont play that are sayin it. Just playin Graham fires me up, dont know bout neone else.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to the so called "cheap 6" points that were tacked on in 2001, the play call came from Glynn Jr. Also, even though im not saying that it is right to run up the score, nor am i saying that Graham did, but nowhere in the rulebook does it state that a team must ever Kneel. It's not like they faked a kneel down, or were even in Victory formation. Just one coach pointing out that such and such play would work. Also, glynn Jr. coached jv basketball back then, so maybe there was some added 'run it up' attitude that came from there... we'll never know.

cool.gif

Yea well it happens o well, it's not affecting the outcome of this years Graham-Richlands game only wat happens between the whistles on September 25,2005 will. Good luck to anyone who had anything to do with this game. Last post for me till game is over friday. Cya