COLA!!

pistol4

Wyatt's Riot or Upsetting Bearcats?  

1. 1. Wyatt's Riot or Upsetting Bearcats?

Cola, where are you?? It if officially week 5, the week of the Graham - Richlands game. Please post your storm warning for all of us to see, so that the blues fans can start talking about their next victory, their next scoreless opponent. . . BRING ON THE STORM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...i know im wanted now...lmao....Graham will get the offense started with Rob scoring and we will never slow down.....steve and rob will take the load as they did against Marion and Yost will have a great game for his first ever start!!!...cant wait boys....Graham 28 - Richlands 21

[ QUOTE ]

well...i know im wanted now...lmao....Graham will get the offense started with Rob scoring and we will never slow down.....steve and rob will take the load as they did against Marion and Yost will have a great game for his first ever start!!!...cant wait boys....Graham 28 - Richlands 21

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands.....Name the score

Graham........0 tongue.gif

i dont think that richlands will shut out graham because graham has to many offensive weapons for richlands to have to try and stop. yes workman is out but the backup did a very good job and will have a week to work with the first team and get better. yost did a very good job against marion. and for those that think because yes the teams graham beat have not won many games i would say that the teams that richlands beat are good teams but even then not up to all but marion as in quality of kids on their team.

all of the teams that graham play are 2 a teams. yes some 1 a teams are very good. not saying that. but richlands has not played a team that will not give up. unlike graham they will not give up. blacksburg came back took it to overtime. graham did not give up when they scored first in overtime but came back and won. beaver is a good team with a lot of talent and was ahead of graham but graham fought back. a win. against martinsville had lots of turnovers but did not get down on themselves or each other and result a win. against marion without several players did not get down and when lost workman the defense held its ground even the second and third string. result a win.

now does all this mean that graham will win who knows. all i know is graham will not give up and will fight to the end. i dont feel that richlands will if they win the game win by a lot nor shut graham out. but i will be the first here to congratulate them if they win and i just hope that all the richlands people here will do the same and not try and find a reason why they lost. but i feel that richlands will have more to worry about with graham than they did with grundy or the others because with grundy only marcum to worry about. with graham several backs and the qb can throw the ball once he gets to practice with first team offense. so who do you key on to try and stop. it is hard to stop everyone. but then this is just my opinion.

i dont think that anyone in the swd wants to or does give graham any credit for how they are playing this year or who they have played. yea the teams that they have played have not won many games but they are all good teams and could with the exception of marion i feel beat any of the teams that richlands has beat this year. as could graham, if graham plays to their ability.i am not knocking who richlands has played they are good 1 a teams. but they are still 1 a teams. and which are all bigger than graham but will not play up to 2 a and it shows why when they play good 2 a teams.

i have nothing against 1 a teams but the play is not that of 2 a just like 2 a is not the quality of 3 a schools. that being said i am not saying that a 1 a cannot beat a 2 a or a 2 a beat a 3 a but if the larger school plays to their ability unless they are flat out terriable the bigger school will usually win.

i just find it funny that everyone wants to talk about who graham has played because of the record. and the record of those that richlands has played. lets see grundy and abingdon 2 a schools with grundy 1 win against ky school abingdon what 2 wins against who. wins and losses do not define how good a team can be. beaver is a good team but has had some bad luck and played against good teams. i dont think richlands would do good against princeton this year but beaver hung in there against them. so dont put a lot of faith into records.

I honestly can't believe you are dismissing the Richlands wins over Gate City and Honaker because they are "Single A." They are two of the most sucessful programs in this region and have been competitive with (and beaten) AA teams year in and year out. They are also both undefeated against teams not named Richlands. But you're right, records don't mean much after the pads are strapped on. That's when all of this talk about records and school size will sort itself out.

Well i am going to go with Richlands on this one because after the way they played good with abington i know the coaches are going to make sure they are great for graham. Both teams are a little neverous even though they try not to show it this will be the game that shows who is really the strongest both teams have the offense Richlands has the better D and the fact your starting QB is out even though i dont think it is going to affect the outcome. As much as i want Richlands not being scored on streak to continue i am a little nevous it is hard to beat a team like Graham much less shut them out but if any team can do it it has to be Richlands. GOOD LUCK BLUES!!!!!!!!!

i am not dismissing the wins no more than richlands fans are dismissing grahams wins this year because of the records of the teams that they beat. but you have to look at the teams that these teams have played also. i dont think any of the teams that graham beat has played a 1 a team. and yes those teams over the years have been good in 1 a and gate city was in 2 a until they dropped to 1 a like lebanon but graham never has dropped down in class nor play a 1 a team. no matter how good a 1 a team is there is a difference in competition for the most part except in the case of gc.

but please do not say that i am dismissing richlands wins when richlands people come here and dismiss all of grahams wins against the 2a schools. dont ask me to do something that you wont ask the rest of the people from richlands and others to do and that is not to dismiss grahams wins. i bet if you asked the teams that graham beat they would not dismiss grahams wins against them.

yes workman is out but yost is a good qb and would have started if workman was not there. yost give the reps with the first team will do just fine runing the offense of graham. richlands will have more to worry about with graham than just one running back. that will put more pressure on their defense and grahams defense is a good defense. they hang in there and will hit you just ask the teams that they have played. richlands is a good team you have to be to be 4-0 at this point does not matter who you beat to be 4-0 is hard any season. but give graham some credit they are also 4-0 and against good teams also

not refering to you just to those that say look at who graham has played that they only have a combined 1 or 2 wins or so. not knocking who anyone plays but the higher up you play in class the tougher usually the competition is with the exception of marion on grahams schedule.

i dont see why everybody makes a big deal out of "who u played and who we played" bs. friday night will make these two teams, the boys dont make the schedule dont make it an excuse for an 4-0 or an 0-4 season, just go play ball

my point exactly. graham plays who the coaches find and they try to find 2 A or larger to play. but this year graham is 4-0 and on other post people have said that graham has not played anyone because blfd is 1-3 beating grundy who richlands killed. and marion and blacksburg and martinsville are not undefeated or even close but all are good schools. i just dont understand why some have to knock graham and richlands for who they play .

sometimes playing up helps you sometimes it doesnt. this game will come down to who wants it the most and who has the most to prove to the rest of the district.