Graham vs. Richlands

Dawgs_CB_91

you better strap it on if you think graham is going to win because its going to be a great game, THE ONE NOT TO MISS, but in the end the team that wins will be the one thats willing to go out their and give 110% just so that they can smack a player in the mouth with them pads.......GO BLUES!!!!!

WEll I think that as long as the BIG BLUE D! is playing like they are playing no one is going to beat them! the offense if great but the D is what has won them games so if richlands big blue D plays the way they have Richlands will Shout out 5 stright! GO BIG BLUES!!!!!!!

First post here. To all of you out there: great message board. About THE game.... I know both coaching staffs. They believe in fundamentals of the game. This game will come down to mistakes made by both teams. The team that can handle the pressure and make the least mistakes will win the game.

[ QUOTE ]

if this is u hammond, you are the man

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing boys. I sent him a PM asking whether or not it was him.

Man 8th grade World Geography with Coach Hammond was the coolest class ever.