Bluefield/Graham thoughts?

WeirFootball

[ QUOTE ]

GRAHAM gets beat bad this game, they have nothing with out workamn, that was proven last week, with him they would have beaten Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

so, he is a 30 point swing? I don't think so.

and i didn't see any of those knock out hits by #11. the only thing i saw him do was get juked out of his knees once... he did nothing but fall to the ground when Payne ran by him.

# 11 didnt play but two or three plays because we had TJ back.....you cant base your opinoin on two or three plays....EVERYONE (yes everyone even your untouchable beavers) have bad plays.....it happens...

when did i say they was untouchable? go waaaay back to the 1st game and you'll see that i predicted a Graham win. i'm just saying, don't go woofing about some kid and then not expect to hear something when he doesn't cash those checks you wrote for him. i got nothing against him - i'm sure he's a fine player and a fine young man... i just heard you come on here saying that he will straight LAY YOU OUT... i was just pointing out what i saw ' cuz it was right on our sidelines and easy to see.

so, you're saying in the 2 or 3 plays he was in there, 1 was him getting juked out of his draws and one was a lights out hit? he may have got the tackle, but i don't remember him ever hitting anyone... and i was paying attention to him, or at least trying to. maybe what you consider a "lay 'em out" hit isn't what most of us would consider as one.

but i hope he has a good season, and i wish luck to the G-men. i always have, and always will... pull for Graham every game except for when they play us. and i ESPECIALLY hope they are able to go win it all this year. nothing would be sweeter to them then to do that for coach.

[ QUOTE ]

the thing is......he DID lay out one of your receivers....apparently you werent paying attention or something.....because i saw him put a hit on that #35 of yours....

[/ QUOTE ]

#35 was Jon Payne and u already said he was juked out by Payne

wait, he said he came in one play - made the tackle and went out...

i don't really remember if he made the tackle or not, what i said earlier is that i did not remember him making no LAY OUT hit. so both could be right. he could have made the tackle, but the tackle wasn't done with a knock out hit. all i stated earlier is that i saw no big lay 'em out hit... and that's the woofing and check writing that i was talking about earlier. so he made a tackle... big deal. he plays defense - he should make a tackle, it's his job. what was said and disputed is that he straight LAYS PEOPLE OUT... i didn't see it.