RICHLANDS-TAZEWELL GAME ANALYSIS

OFISHE8

Don't run your mouth D's i saw you run in one play with your head down trying to blast Jennings and he dropped you like a bad habbit. They had to help you off the feild that play if i do remember correctly. Dont bash one of your teammates for doing something when the same exact thing happened to you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Don't run your mouth D's i saw you run in one play with your head down trying to blast Jennings and he dropped you like a bad habbit. They had to help you off the feild that play if i do remember correctly. Dont bash one of your teammates for doing something when the same exact thing happened to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was just pointing out to whoever said it that it wasn't him who it happened to, just the facts. He wasn't bashing anyone.I don't think you need to come talk trash like that in here, thats very rude and shows no class

[quote that said...3 plays that Tazewell turned the ball over on made it a different game...take those 3 away and it's a LOT closer...you can't "give" Richlands anything...they always convert turnovers to points...and that wins games.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the times we turned the ball over??

[ QUOTE ]

[quote that said...3 plays that Tazewell turned the ball over on made it a different game...take those 3 away and it's a LOT closer...you can't "give" Richlands anything...they always convert turnovers to points...and that wins games.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the times we turned the ball over??

[/ QUOTE ]

what about it? that's what ended your scoreless streak...QB put the ball on the ground and it cost you guys a FG.

The difference is Tazewell would get a drive going, or make a good D stand and get the ball back, then turn around and give it back to Richlands...couple of plays later they score...happened like 3 times....take away those 3 TD's off turnovers and check your score...difference in the game in my opinion...Richlands is just to strong in the 4th for anyone around here this year...gotta give them that much at LEAST.

Let us all think a minute size wise up front Tazewell matched up pretty good with us, Tazewell played a Great game fumble gave them there field goal, penalties I think 85 yards we had in penalties, and we still won by 24, USC almost got beat today. When you play a full schedule of football your not gonna be on the top of your game every game, but when you can make adjustments and when the final whistle blows and you get the WIN thats what counts. Then you watch the films, practice and suit up next Friday night. GOOD JOB BLUES.........have a good week of pratice

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to get your facts strait #20, Jennings hit you so hard you didn't even remember it. But apparently, one of you own fans saw it and remembered it! I was glad to see you were alright, but, you did get your eggs scrambled! blush.gif

congrats. to both teams on one heck of a game, that was a blues - dawgs game. props. to the tazewell team for their effort. if tazewell can keep the intensity they had last night things may become interesting.

the streak may have ended, but several still remain:

1) 24 qtrs. w/out a touchdown

2) the blues are 6-0

to the the blues keep believing!

We were on the verge of scoring several times during the night. We just had to many turnovers to beat the blues. I've never heard the crowd so loud for a just a field goal either haha I loved every minute of it, just wish I could played. And yeah, I had respect for Gayheart until he sacked D's money and said (Fighton 3, Using symbols in place of letters is not an acceptable alternative to foul language) Can't wait till we meet again Blues. Be ready.....

And your tellin me none of your boys said anything either??...i must have been hearing things then in the bottom of them piles then lol...but that's over just forget it. We both have games friday so both prepare and show wat SWD football is about again.

Oh, the Tazewell vs. Richlands game is full of trash talking, never denied that, that's what makes the game so intense! It's just that i thought Gayheart was an upperclass athlete that knew how to keep his composure cause my dad works w/ his mom at the hospital, and when i heard that is when I stopped having respect for him. I hope we meet again soon, I want a peice of the tornado.....But for real, props to the tornado for a hell of a game. I hope you give Tazewell the respect that they deserve now.

He does keep his composure..i think sayin a few things isnt suppose to tarnish ur rep or w/e. Especially in a football game,actions come b4 thinkin 90% of the time. Good luck tho and hope you heel up, maybee we'll meet again in the playoffs.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, the Tazewell vs. Richlands game is full of trash talking, never denied that, that's what makes the game so intense! It's just that i thought Gayheart was an upperclass athlete that knew how to keep his composure cause my dad works w/ his mom at the hospital, and when i heard that is when I stopped having respect for him. I hope we meet again soon, I want a peice of the tornado.....But for real, props to the tornado for a hell of a game. I hope you give Tazewell the respect that they deserve now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can stop having respect for him or any other of the boys...im not out there on the field so I duno whats said and whats not...but its a football game...tension is high especially when it comes to tazewell...the game is now behind us so lets all have some class and move on...good game between the both of ya and goodluck this coming friday...and brandon, good game last friday! u made mom proud..hope your shoulder gets to feeling better! grin.gif

You also have to look at all of the turnovers Tazewell gave u during this game, maybe by the time the playoffs get around here tazewell will have straightened those small things out, cuz they really hurt a team. I still give Richlands everything on this one tho, they really know how to play until the end. If tazewell could have played like they did the first half all the way through the end of the game, then it might have been 3-7.. thats another thing i know our dawgs have to work on(playing strong all throughout the game).

Everyone is talking about the turnovers and they did play a big part in Richlands pulling away but you know the exact moment when I said that the game was about to turn around? The holding penalty on Tazewell's second drive of the game I think it was on 55 but don't quote me on that. Up until that penalty our defense was looking as close to confused as I have ever seen them look Tazewell had just completed a nice pass that looked to have caught us by suprise but move the ball back 10 yards instead of forward close to 10. I thought that Tazewell's offense never had anything rolling again after that point up until then they looked like they believed they could drive the ball. No offense to Tazewell by this post because I thought they played a heck of a game and were dealing the hits out as hard as they were receiving them. That is just the point that I thought the game changed for them.

Yeah the ref that called that was right in front of me and that was a questionable call if you ask me...then there was another flag that was waived off on a penalty against Tazewell that set them back 10 yards when it should have been an offsetting penalty or if you were down in CC it would have been a "do over"...two of the linemen were in to it away from the play at about mid field and the ref threw the flag but they waived it off after a holding penalty against Tazewell on the other side of the field...put Tazewell in about a 3rd and 20 instead of a first down...personally I thought those were both crappy calls...but whatever...and yes it was on 55 you are correct.

As for the turning point...for me I thought it was when Tazewell made the stop on 4th backed up against thier own endzone...heck of a defensive stand...then they just turned around and gave the ball right back to Richlands a play or two later...Richlands put it in the endzone and that was the shot that killed T-town I think....up to that point I felt they had a shot at it.

As for the Richlands D, Tazewell was running a lot of traps and Saunders looked pretty good running the offense at times...I thought Tazewell could have rolled him out on a bootleg a couple of times and had some success after running the traps so much...Richlands looked like the LB's were starting to cheat up a little bit after a while...just don't run it towards Gayheart...lol...he does a great job of containment...but the other side would probably have been a good play to try. Whoever #15 is for Tazewell dropped a couple of key passes that killed at least 2 Tazewell drives when they finally got the ball moving...and the play that Saunders was called out of bounds on the Tazewell sideline when he rolled out and completed that pass for what would have been a huge first down was another killer...more you think about it...couple of things go the other way for Tazewell it could have been an interesting game at the end. It was a good game to watch.

If you know Gayheart you would know the type of person he is. Just because someone said he was saying bad things does not make it true. If you were not on the field dont make assumptions. Please look back at any post Gayheart has made on this forum and you will see that he has made them with more class and character than most.