How many more games will Tazewell win?

Bulldogs52

Tazewell is tough, ill give yall that. I think if u play as hard as u did against us last nite for the rest of the season then you'll be tough to handle, just gotta keep those fumbles from happenin. good luck to you guys.

keep the intensity & fire you played against the blues last night & your season could be very bright.

didn't vote don't know who tazewell has left on the schedule, but i would guess by the way your team played last night it could be several more wins.

[ QUOTE ]

we got v high marion, garham, grundy, honaker

[/ QUOTE ] And from what i see, Graham is gonna be the tough one... if we play like we did last week, we can pull it off. but its hard to tell how a teams gonna play till it comes.. can't wait till the 14th.

i asked my father that and he said that becasue graham played richlands at richlands and got a big proffit from that and tazewell got a big proffit from richlands coming to tazewell that graham would have tazewell at home!! which i think is bs and so does my father!!!!!

it looks like graham found a new qb in the freshman

look what he did to grundy. if the o line gives him time he will hit his receivers. and could make it a long night. will cole is pretty good for a freshman

and that frees up yost to be a wr.

he caught a td pass for 74 yards i think against grundy