Castlewood and Hurley

hokiesmokie

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hurley is aweful and being 5-0 does not prove anything except that the tams hurley plays are weak. I would like to see them play graham richlands taz and etc.. and dont give me that these teams are double a because that graham grundy taz all should be single A and if that was so your hurley rebels would be 0-5.

Hurley is building a program. those other school you mention are already established programs. Why should our team of 22 players play those schools double and some triple those numbers, Its just insane. We play in the smallest divsion in Region D, and for you to say we should play those teams is just retarded. Don't get on here saying hurley is weak or down these young men for working there buts off to get to 5-0. Good luck Rebels go 10-0 and shut this doubters up!! grin.gif

Also, Lance, if Theo and Stephen would have stayed at hurley who knows what could have happened. Theo at QB would have moved issac to wide out and with stephen on D and blocking for shane at full back or TE who knows how many yards shane would already have. So don't say that they would be 5-30. Cause without those 2 who knows how Great Grundy would be. Oh did i say great i meant how great most of you guys think you are.

i thought you lost 25 seniors but you have 22 players wow thats awesome looks like some good education at hurley. just because you have less numbers on the field that doesnt mean you dont have alot of kids in the school. Does not matter you all will get killed first round of the playoffs if you make it.

No we have 25 seniors graduated from the school. Read the post more carefully. You have your opinion. So what if they do get killed in the playoffs. Its not like any other team around this area has a real chance in the playoff's besides Richlands.

you are right but let them play in the bdd and everyone would be in the playoffs. But it does not matter I hear that your alls whole county is combinding then you might have a chance of really doing somthing. Until then dont brag about beating the teams you are beating.

Who is bragging? people are on here posting on how well this young men are doing. Don't think the players are on here telling how good they are. This talk about combinning the whole county, i have heard this since i was a small child. Won't happen for at least another 4-10 years. If it happens at all.

well...i was just saying...don't throw it up in Theo's face that you guys are 5-0 and say how he "could" be there...yeah that's true, but he's done pretty well at Grundy over the years and had 3 playoff runs and a Region IV championship during that time...and beaten Hurley a combined 155-0 over that stretch....they are 1-3 so far this year and looking better every week...he is fine where he is at and has nothing to worry about as far as what "could" have been...and as far as schools go, I'd rather go or have my kid go to Grundy any day vs. Hurley...and don't forget you still have to get past Honaker and Haysi BOTH this year before you can even think about making a playoff run...your season hasn't even started yet.

in addition...hope that Justus gets his 1000 tonight...and I do continue to wish Hurley well...you guys have been the "feel good" story this year around here...hope some of you don't get cocky and ruin that.

You telling me none of hurleys players have posted here you got to be out of your mind they are on here 24 7. Anyway thats right you all wont even make the playoffs if you still have to face honaker and haysi.

go back and read there post. They are telling each other not to get the big head, there not on here saying that they are 5-0 and are diffently going to be 7-0 going into the haysi game. Of course they post just like players from all the others schools in this area do. But they are not bragging. And as far as Hurley making the playoff's you don't know if they will make it or not. They are Second in points right now only behind J.I. Burton. To early to tell, but don't say they won't make it because you have no clue who will and who won't.

Thats your opinon, And I respect that. But "if" the rebels go 7-0 going into the Haysi game that means they have Haysi Honaker and Twin Valley left. Lets say they lose 2 or the 3 that makes them 8-2. Its kind of hard to miss the playoff's with that record. i am not saying that this will play out like that just putting it out there.

I watched Hurley play this past weekend, and I can tell you this.....they are not afraid to lay the "lumber". Those boys were hitting hard. Good Luck Hurley on the rest of your season.