Castlewood and Hurley

hokiesmokie

Man its been a while sence ive seen this many post about anthing let alone HURLEY lol! But it does get my blood pumping when I see post that are so neg. about any school that is doing so good, guys it doesnt matter the how many times grundy,matewan etc.... has beat HURLEY in the past few years and that THEO and all the rest of those guys went to grundy instead of HURLEY they just thought that by going to GRUNDY that they would have a better chance of winning and being recognized and for the most part it has worked out for them.I dont hold anything against any of those guys I even joke with THEO and STEPHEN about being traders lol but I would say this if THEO,STEPHEN,HEATH,HIPPS,AND ALL THE REST could have played with some of the HURLEY teams in this time slot then who knows it may or may not be different. But for any one person on here to put down another person for making a choice to better there future is not only childish but also disrespectfull! I know everyone of these guys and they have allways talked about hurley in good words so please let them be who they are support them as THEO has HURLEY in his post thank you to those who have posted about HURLEY and atleast we are being recognized for something other than coon dogs LOL. A to those have posted about HURLEY neg. why in your right mind would you as a school program the size of HURELY play the likes of RICHLANDS,GRAM,TAZ., or anyother 2A school, guys in big numbers there more talent than in small numbers its a no brainer play the schools with the same or close to same enrollment as you. ? how do you think GRUNDY,TAZ.,RICHLANDS ETC... do against a 3AAA school from lets say TEXAS not to good because they would be out man on the talent side of the ball because there is strength in numbers. And HURLEY did face the JONES boys 1992-1996 I was at both games. and as far as HONAKER AND HAYSI well if everyone that said that HURLEY could maybe beat HASI but not HONAKER, why not? if there only one point better than HAYSI it still should be a close game and then if HURLEY CANT MAKE IT THEN I will pull for one of the other teams in the B.D.D HECK I used to hate the pittsburg stellers untill HEATH MILLER started to play for them and just to think for the ones that seen him played on your home field he mad it from a little ole district like the B.D.D I say way to go HEATH MILLER keep up the good work and I hope you have a long and happy carrier as a pro. but I still say go REDSKINS LOL. had to get that in there. and to the players of HURLEY that know what your up against the next few weeks keep your mind on the games ahead not on the games that have been played its good to bring it to the table as long as you can eat what you bring....(lifes to short to just play so play hard!!!!!!)LOVE THOSE REBELS!!!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic