Castlewood and Hurley

hokiesmokie

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I was talking about the Thomas Walker game their genius. The is the bdd best so hollar back player

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a "quote" feature that allows you to show what you are responding too. Use it, then maybe us "genius" types won't be so confused by your superiour intellect.

Because he was a retun man on the second kickoff return team. He was our starting CB but he didnt play any defense after halftime. Hurley only has 22 players. He got hurt on a kickoff return. The starter were out of the gamewith 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter when it was 52-0.

We have played hard and come out guns blazing. We got the team and the talent.In my mind we can give any team a run for the money if we play like a team and work together and hit like we have on defense its not just one or two people its a team 11 players working together for a win.And that is why Hurley is winning cause they play together and win together.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I hope you guys are staying humble, becasue of the way "WE" have practiced this week we better bring all we got.one persons bragging can not only make a team look bad, but a whole cummunity. we have the talent yes, but remember believe in ourselfs.

BB_TWEEDER has an excellent point, the moment you all start getting your heads to big will be the momemt someone smacks you in the mouth. Now don't get me wrong, confidence is good, essential is winning a ball game, but there is a difference between confidence and ego.

Congratulations Rebels on all you have accomplished so far, but when you have a team that's sitting 5-0 and 6 players miss the first work day practice of the week, that's unexcusable and selfish. Especially when you have players going home because they are tired and just don't feel like it. I hope they get the pissed worked out of them today.

Good Luck Rebels and bring it home...

I feel ya on that man. Its definately not been a great week of practice for the Rebels. We also just lost one of our starting linebackers for this week because of a suspension from school. He got into a fight at school. Again when we think things are going well, we are gonna get smacked in the mouth. They never think of the position they put their team in when they do stupid things. 5-0 and they act like they dont even care. They would rather beat somebody up i guess. Its just frustrating when you lose a player and you have to move people out of their original position to fill some gaps. So all I got to say Rebels is you better give it your all this week.

(EXCUSE) that is what HURLEY will be looking for if they dont get the chip off there shoulder. point 1. your not going to be at home(2)your without your best over all receiver(3)you have lost a linebacker due to a fight at school(4)it was a long drive to C.W.(5)they had more players than we did(6)bad coaching calls etc... and the list could go on and on and on. Or you could just stop reading into all the junk on here go back to practice and tell the rest to do the same, get your head into what the coaches are saying and working on like you guys did the first 5 games think about this if you build a house out of straw it will not with stand a storm. build it out of stone and it is much stronger but still is vulnerable to an earthquake. So with that said no matter how good you think HURLEY is they still have room for improvement and it is important that you guys see this and not be mad when someone tells you this but take in and turn it around into something positive. And I dont know if you will find a bigger HURLEY FAN than myself I have only missed 3 games in 3 years all due to work I mean I just love HURLEY FOOTBALL I come to watch that HURLEY spirit relived in you guys as it has in your parents in the past but be humble and greatfull for your good year thus far you rep what you soe and I know every kid on this HURLEY team most if not all are great kids but you must as a team keep everything in the right prospective. (LOVE THOSE REBELS!!!! LIFES TO SHORT TO JUST PLAY SO PLAY HARD!!!!!!) 5-0 GOING FOR #6 IT IS SPELLED (TEAM) NOT (I,I,I, ME)