Grundy - Graham

Lance

Well that would explain it, maybe he is trying to live up to the legacy of ole stubby. Stubby was a beaver man 100 percent, but at least he knew something about sports, the only thing Bob looks like he knows anything about is eating.Has Bob even picked Graham to win one time this year? If he did I don't recall it. I guess you have to consider the source, no hard feelings he just doesn't know any better.

[ QUOTE ]

makes me wish we could get another shot at blfd,and we probably will get another shot at richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys gotta play t -town before that richlands so pretty much who wins between tazewell and graham will have the second place and the 3rd place will get richlands first

First play from scrimmage for Graham...touchdown on a 70-something yard pass from Will Cole into the arms of Matt Yost...led Yost pretty well but threw a little high.....Cole is an excellent quarterback.....he played well the first half thats all i saw...good win for the G-Men...exactly what we needed...

Graham's defense was TOTALLY dominant, Grundy could not do anything Graham was in the backfield play after play.

Graham had way too much speed for Grundy and the much hyped Marcum could barely make it to the line of scrimmage.

Graham's offense could do no wrong it seemed. Freshman QB Cole threw a td on the very first play of scrimmage. He's is going to be something special. Henry had a great game as well as Carper and Brown. Graham's offense line also dominated Grundy and blew good holes for Graham's backs and give the QB plenty of time to throw.

Good to have most everybody back and healed up,and it showed, Carper with his cast removed, Robinson back at center and the nagging injuries to others.

Thought Grundy would give a better game

[ QUOTE ]

1:20 left in the 3rd

40-0 G-Men

no blocking at all again...Garon getting hit in the backfield on every play from what it sounds like...sad. mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Garon is not that great the only reason he had a lot of yards is that grundy line last year was great this year with an average line he sucks.