Marcum

EH31

He had a great game Friday night and I'm glad I got to be there to see it. Not too many guys playing D-End pick off the ball and run it back to the house, unless you're Julius Peppers, lol.

The line did well Friday night against Abingdon, and I hope they carry that momentum through the rest of the season. I know that they are one of, if not, the smallest line in Grundy history. That being said, however, this line is still capable of making the holes though as long as they do not roll over and give up, which I don't think will happen.

It takes heart, persistance, determination, and confidence to win. I hope these boys realized that they can get the job done if they can string 4 good quarters of football each game from here on out like they did Friday night. If they do that, I think they have a really good chance of winning out and Marcum has a great chance of reaching 4,000.

yea they did play a great game..alot better..but it was a weak TEAM the line just needs to get it together and get it in there heads that they can do it.Most of the time if the Defense comes up with a stop the O will some out fired up. But if no one gets them going then they just lauy down.Grundys Defense dont get much credit but they are a good bunch of guys.Who is the leader on defense these..anyone stepped up

what does size have to do with blocking? One of the best o linemen ive ever seen was 175lbs,and as far as the grundy D they may be a good bunch of guys but they arent that good.

whats the deal with grundy are they young or is it just a bad year?

Henry got a few...Taz held him to about 40 until 3 min left...then the wheels came off...only takes a couple of big runs to add up...hopefully he can avg about 125 a game and get the 4,000...I really want to see him get it...he's worked hard to get where he's at.

[ QUOTE ]

hmm how bout a more tactful approach - "I don't know if he will be able to pull it off- seems very tough, but i wish him luck in his venture to acheive 4000 yards...." hmm yes that is better smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tactful??? Are you kidding??? Nothing is ever "tactful" on this message board... grin.gif