weir high record

ghs73

Bluefield_Rules, you're such a loser. Yeah I'm calling you out and I don't care if you use your "administrative" powers to ban me from here. Come up to Weirton running your mouth like that to me and we'll see what's good. You can believe that. Put me on your ignore list? You scared or something?

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield_Rules, you're such a loser. Yeah I'm calling you out and I don't care if you use your "administrative" powers to ban me from here. Come up to Weirton running your mouth like that to me and we'll see what's good. You can believe that. Put me on your ignore list? You scared or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

WeirFootball...

When you come on here instigating arguments and talking trash...expect to have it thrown back your way.

Making threats towards ANY poster will not be tolerated...PERIOD! You want to do that crap, I suggest you go to TSP.

I'm the one who has banned you in the past, not B_R. As a matter of fact, he actually talked me into "unbanning" you!

Talk trash, start an argument, or threaten someone again and you are HISTORY...THAT IS NOT A THREAT, THAT'S A PROMISE!

Sincerely,

The G-Man