weir high record

ghs73

can anyone tell me is the weir record of 7-1 accurate and who did they lose to if that is correct. have not heard from the guy from weir lately so just wondering. any info would be nice. thanks ahead of time

ty sounds like a good game almost as good as graham and tazewell. i just wondered because had not heard much from weir after the loss towards jm. which i am glad that it seems like that is over for now. it was getting way out of control.

OAK GLEN 50 - 0 W

HARRISON CENTRAL (OHIO) 44 - 12 W

EAST LIVERPOOL (OHIO) 42 - 0 W

INDIAN CREEK (OHIO) 20 - 7 W

EDISON (OHIO) 28 - 0 W

(#5 AAA)JOHN MARSHALL 32 - 29 W

(#8 AA)MAGNOLIA 42 - 7 W

(AAA)BROOKE 42 - 10 W

WHEELING CENTRAL -

BUCKEYE LOCAL -

Hope that helps you out ghs73. And Tom, yeah you can hear what I got to say on TSP. You can also hear what I got to say about you when Bluefeild comes to Weirton, believe that!

Your last post made absolutely no sense, but I am taking it that you mean I said they would be 8-0 and they aren't, but you do see their only loss is to a team in the top 5 in AAA right? Weir's colors are red and black. That's what the avatar is supposed to be, but I guess it's just messed up or something.

[ QUOTE ]

OAK GLEN 50 - 0 W

HARRISON CENTRAL (OHIO) 44 - 12 W

EAST LIVERPOOL (OHIO) 42 - 0 W

INDIAN CREEK (OHIO) 20 - 7 W

EDISON (OHIO) 28 - 0 W

(#5 AAA)JOHN MARSHALL 32 - 29 W

(#8 AA)MAGNOLIA 42 - 7 W

(AAA)BROOKE 42 - 10 W

WHEELING CENTRAL -

BUCKEYE LOCAL -

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the confusion lays in the fact that you have a "W" down beside the John Marshall score indicating a win when Weir lost that game...

The avatar is red, black and white. Red = FF0000, Black = 000000, White = FFFFFF. If different colors are showing it's a problem with the monitor it's being viewed on.

Actually if you want to get smart about it, I just copied and pasted it from wvssac.org and if you want to look there they have it down wrong. Why don't you make sure when you talk smack, you're right about what you're saying.

[ QUOTE ]

Actually if you want to get smart about it, I just copied and pasted it from wvssac.org and if you want to look there they have it down wrong. Why don't you make sure when you talk smack, you're right about what you're saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

give this man the decaffinated stuff..... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

it looks FF9900 to me lol prolly just where the letters are small though

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked it with the eyedropper and got FF3300, which is also pantone 172-C. I assume the change happened when it was compressed to jpeg, but I can't tell the difference.

please go back and read your post on the record of weir before you talk about someones post making no sense. you have weir as undefeated not with one loss. so you are the one who is not making any sense or is confused as to the record of weir or wish it was 8-0. either way i was asking who was right you or the rankings that have weir as 7-1. and according to you weir is 8-0. so please read your previous post first before making comments on others posts here. thank you very much mr. weir.

then you need to make sure what you are coping and pasting before you start to talk smack aslo. blfd rules was not talking smack. just making a point that you posted weirs record as 8-0 when in reality they are only 7-1

Well I was in a hurry and you asked what their record was so I tried to copy and paste it to you. Just go find their schedule yourself next time and don't ask me. I copied it directly from the WVSSAC website. I mean you'd think they'd have it right, but they didn't. Some people on here just make the wait until December even more worth it. I can't wait to go to the Island!