CarrollCavs78

Richlands @ Narrows  

1. 1. Richlands @ Narrows

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Can we officially make this Game of the Week?

Id also like to know some of yalls thoughts...there are abunch in different post but i figured I'd make one so that it would be easier for me to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not in Richlands so I have zero clue. Where is this football game being played? Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hillsville

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont care if this game was played in the refs back yard,well maybe it is lol,Richlands still wins big.

45-0 ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Richlands will win either way as well --

but just maybe CC will be the first to score a TD.

RHS - 27

CC - 7

From what I saw Friday night,(my first Richlands game) theres nothing left to decide, Richlands WILL be the SWD champs. What else does this team have to prove to the "nay sayers"? Its lock-stock-and barrel, Richlands repeats as SWD champs. Richlands over CC 35-7 wink.gif

I don't know alot about car.c but I hear they have a couple of good backs and a great kicker. but the question I have are they a very good passing team. Because the way I see it any team that can't pass well will not beat richlands. there have been very few long runs against richlands,much less a touchdown from a run not even one called back. and only 3 passes have crossed the plain but they could have been td if they had been caught. so if carrol can pass. they have a chance. but still its.

rhs-34

ccchs-17

Well I think that we will most definetly put up the most fight that Richlands has seen yet and possibly all year untill maybe the playoffs. But since we are gonna be State Champs wink.gif maybe even after the playoffs.

I'll go with:

Richlands 24

Carroll County 27 - Lance Ayers nails a feild goal with 3 seconds left to win the game....since there was a lot of talk about him earlier!

Deja vu.... Every week it's the same thing. "[school] will be the toughest game Richlands has played all year. It's gonna be an upset. Richlands will come into this game too cocky." Almost every week someone has said that, and every week Richlands has nailed that team to the floor. Richlands has allowed 6 points all season... no one will score 27 on us. If Carroll County has a chance it will be in a defensive battle.

Richlands 26

Carroll County 3

Really dont know who to pick in this one,Dont know that much about Carroll except the refs out there suck lol. I do know they have the 2nd and 5th leading rushers in the district and a kicker that can make it from anywhere. My boys though on the other hand have a Qb that can run and throw,a running back thats dangerous out of the backfield catching passes, and a defensive line that will blow you off the line.

Richlands 40

Carroll County-0

Git R Done Blues

help me out. cc opposition is approx. 14wins and 39 losses for the season and richlands' competition is approx. 33 and 30 combined for the season ya know over 500 for the season. also bassett is only 4 and 4, the only loss for for cc. william byrd who lost to cc 23 to 21 is 0 and 8. has carroll played anyone with a winning record or will even make the playoffs? looking at this game on "paper" cc should not be much of a test for the blues.

this is crazy b/c bulldogs are the only ppl that think we have a chance.. but i know we have a change a very good chance no one has been able to shut down our running an then you have to worry about passing.. so come on guy really

[ QUOTE ]

this is crazy b/c bulldogs are the only ppl that think we have a chance.. but i know we have a change a very good chance no one has been able to shut down our running an then you have to worry about passing.. so come on guy really

[/ QUOTE ] hmm i dont think that to much, i just think that CC will be the closest to it, but ive seen 3-4 of richlands game so i gotta pull for them here.

Another Richlands blow out i'm from Tazewell and i think richlands will beat the snot bubbles out of CC. I've seen both teams CC does not have enough to stop Richlands offense. Richlands has only allowed six points all year and have scored atleast 30 points every game but tazewell, which was 27. CC has let there opponents score a total of 118 points. I'm not saying CC will not score on richlands because anything is possible. I'm just saying that there is not to many going to stop this Jennings kid unless he's hurt. He's got big lineman beating people off the line. Richlands 42 CC 7.

I dont think this game will even be close as a matter of fact cc wont even score unless richlands turns the ball over deep.CC lost to bassett not that bassett is a bad team but they have lost 3 games liberty bed. 48-14,dan river 14-13,and halifax co. 28-0 so i dont think cc has played a team with the talent of Richlands or even close to them,I just dont believe cc will be able to do anything with the line of richlands,too much size and experience this will defenitly be a blow out. ooo.gif