Whats up with WDBJ??

Flea

What are you reading BOY?.......Wytheville is as far south as the FFE crowd will give ANY credit, can't you read?......BOY. I've listened to the FFE bunch and if you're not from Wytheville OR north of Wytheville, you get no credit. Geeeez

I-81 SOUTH will take you to Bristol. If you take I-77 NORTH from Wytheville you will get to Bluefield. Then you can take 460 WEST to get to Richlands. If you want to get geographical about it Richlands is about 10-15 degrees NW of Wythville... or pretty much due west.

Okay........it's north, that should make everyone happy. Good grief. Let's say that IF you are in Southwest Virginia, with a line drawn from the West Virginia line SOUTH through Wytheville to the North Carolina line OR if you'd like, you can draw the line from the North Carolina line NORTH to the West Virginia line, this should extend west as far as the Kentucky line and southwest as far as the Tennessee line. This should encompass the Southwest area of Virginia and within that encompassed area you'll not get much respect from the WDBJ bunch. Most people would have known what I was saying but I've tried to be more specific for that ones that could'nt figure it out.

Probably could've saved yourself some grief if you just said "East of Wytheville", but yeah, most people knew what you meant. Richlands, like bluekick said is WNW of Wytheville to about the same degree that Christiansburg is ENE of Wytheville.