Tazewell Football Staff Doesn't Share Tape!!!

OFISHE8

Sources close to RHS Football confirm THS Football Staff fails to share/disclose tape of Graham game last week. What a great show of sportmanship and good example to set for our communities and our student athletes. GOOD JOB! Could this be a School Board Issue???

When teams usually share tapes they exchange two or three recent games. Graham must not have shared their last game with Tazewell. Coaches are always trying to get as many tapes on teams as possible to breakdown and look for tendencies. The RHS coaching staff spends countless hours watching tape and breaking it down. I'm sure they wanted to see if Graham threw in a few wrinkles last week so we are not caught off guard.

i don't think it's that big of a deal...someone probably just said the wrong thing to the wrong person or something...happens all of the time and it's not like they "need" the tapes anyway...who cares really? Graham has been running the same plays since Carlock arrived..they stick with what works for the most part.

AS I HAVE REAS THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THIS GAME, IT IS ABOUT SPORTSMANSHIP AND A VERY POOR SHOW OF IT FROM THE THS COACHING STAFF. OF COURSE STUDENTS LOVE IT AND SOME THS FANS BUT, THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT TEACH THE KIDS AND COACH THEM AND ARE LEADERS. BUT IT WILL ALL PASS AND BE FORGOTTEN

the thing is i dont think it is a law anywhere in the vhsl handbook that teams have to share films of games with other schools. i think it is done as a courtsy more than anything. but i would hope that richlands had someone at the game scouting both teams. and if he did his job then they should not need films anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Would you like to have some cheese with all that wineing?

Get real ! Go Graham! G-men by 4

[/ QUOTE ]

Better save some cheese for you and your fellow G-men.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should have said "how about saving some cheese for his fellow THS coaching staff"...

well...one thing...in the past Richlands has been Div 4 so it's not like it was a big issue...now that they are Div 3, I can understand where Tazewell wouldn't want to get involved with sharing with Richlands and/or Graham for a playoff game since they are sandwiched between the two...I personally don't see anything wrong with it...Graham already has the Tazewell tape since they played in the game, but if Tazewell doesn't want to give that up to Richlands then why would it be an issue? Richlands has Graham scouted i'm sure and they didn't do anything different in the Tazewell game than they ever do...so what's the big deal?

[ QUOTE ]

THS staff had no obligation to share tapes with Richlands, and no it is not poor sportmenship.So get off that band wagon and get real,G-men by 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

You picked G-Men by 4 earlier in the thread? Somebody may be losing confidence!

Were these the infamous Watergate tapes? Were these tapes of Ofishe8 singing with the original Village people? Were these duct tapes or tape that is used to wrap ankles? Why wouldn't they share?

[ QUOTE ]

Sources close to RHS Football confirm THS Football Staff fails to share/disclose tape of Graham game last week. What a great show of sportmanship and good example to set for our communities and our student athletes. GOOD JOB! Could this be a School Board Issue???

[/ QUOTE ]

How stupid. Tazewell is not even playing and you want their tape too????? What if graham called and wanted tazewells tape of their first richlands game???? Some of you people are complete idiots.!!!!!