Richlands and Liberty-Bedford Predictions

lee

[ QUOTE ]

post wasn't directed at you....If you read through the threads, maybe you'll see what I was implying. Some Liberty fans were implying that Liberty and the rest of the seminole district had a tougher schedule than the SWD and Liberty had played tougher competition than Richlands...and mentioned Bassett... anyway, I'm on your side, don't bite my head off. I simply hit reply to a post that I wanted to respond to, I don't have the time or energy to go through all the posts and point out which one it was...hope that answered your question.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all good, 'king.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you noticed that some teams from buchannon county and the black diamond district are they ones saying that we cant even play with LIBERTY? If we couldnt play with them we would not be ranked ahead of them, and we wouldnt have made it as far as we have.

[ QUOTE ]

Have you noticed that some teams from buchannon county and the black diamond district are they ones saying that we cant even play with them? If we couldnt play with them we would not be ranked ahead of them, and we wouldnt have made it as far as we have.

[/ QUOTE ]Richlands is AA, the BDD is a single A distric, and the only school in buchannan AA is grundy. So the only one that you're ranked ahead of is grundy.

[ QUOTE ]

Have you noticed that some teams from buchannon county and the black diamond district are they ones saying that we cant even play with LIBERTY? If we couldnt play with them we would not be ranked ahead of them, and we wouldnt have made it as far as we have.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not implying that Richlands will not keep it close, I was saying it will be a hell of a game, and based on what I think could happen, I went with Liberty by a touchdown. Richlands hasn't and won't see another team like Liberty all year...Period point blank...I gave it to Liberty by 9..but I'll be damned if it isn't a toss up..I'll be for Richlands, because they are close to us and if you played at Bedford, you would hate them too. Just hope and pray they don't bring their jazz band...lol

I know this doesn't mean anything, just interesting to look at. Over on Virginia Preps, they let their computers predict the scores of the next two games. They have RHS beating LB 23-7, then winning the state game, RHS over Turner-Ashby 39-20. They also show what the 'puter predicted when RHS played Graham, the puter predicted RHS winning by 6 points, which they did.

umm well there has not been a team yet to run the ball down the richlands defenses middle but haha well see what happens come sat at 1:30 when the ball is in th air and bedford is laying on their backs regreting the drive huh???lol good luck to both teams!!!

my prediction is for the ultimate storm. just like in the wizard of oz, the evil witch (played by lb) is crushed ched by a big house also known as justin "big house " taylor. rhs controls the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and wins 35 to 14. lb runs 99%of the time and counts on the defense to fall for the fakes and lose outside contain. coach palmer wont let that happen to the storm defense. good luck boys and thanks for 4 months of great football.

it can go either way but i dont see the blues giving up more than 14 points. The touchdowns scored on them, only 3 i believe has been rushing touchdowns. 1 graham 1 va high 1 lebdon, i dont see richlands defense givng up more than 14 points, 17 if liberty has a good field goal kicker and tries that, they are a running team but we have a running defense.

my uncle in bedford just called and said that liberty has been working hard on their passing game all week. either they think they cant run on us or they think our pass defense is weak. either way if they are changing their offense that much to adjust to our defense they could be in trouble already. go blues