STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

My bad. Looks like I've been saying the wrong words all these years. lol Sorry about that, I thought it was relentless. And I'm not sure about the Midst, but IMO it sounds better, but then again I think Relentless sounds better also.

[ QUOTE ]

well i put relentless on that test ms warner gave us when we had to write it out, and got a hundred... she dont know...

[/ QUOTE ]

She accepted either one... but it's resistless.

[ QUOTE ]

It matches up perfectly with the rest of the song, "with" being the only exception. I'll stick to my guns.

[/ QUOTE ]

Acutally no...

"With crimson in triumph flashing" is "with blue and white banners flying". "Mid the strains of victory" is "O'er the fields of victory". "Poor Eli's hopes we are dashing"/"While [insert]'s hope were dashing". "Into blue obscurity"/"Into dim obscurity". "Resistless our team sweeps onward"/"Resistless our team sweeps forward". "With the fury of the blast"/"Mid the fury of the blast". The last two lines are identical, except "Richlands" instead of "Harvard". So actually it only matches on two lines.

To all my guys... good luck tomorrow!! just play hard and show em how its done!! yall are goin to do great! and for those who have fussed at me for being absent at a few games, rest assured that i will be there tomorrow, yellin at the top of my lungs!! love yall, ann

This is to all the blues fans/parents/supporters. THANK YOU. You all have helped us along and gotten us fired up all year long, as tomorrow marks the last game for us seniors EVER at "The Ernie"...i hope to hear the crowd going crazy on not just the "big plays" or "key plays" but throughout the whole game...it really was and did help us last Friday in our win over Graham...again, thanks to everyone and let this not be our last game this year and for us seniors last time to where the Richlands jerseys, we WILL give it out BEST!! and i think if we do we SHOULD win. PEACE!!!