Pathetic dookies storm court after beating VT...

im a duke fan and duke needs to step it up if they want to stay #1 because they have to make a half court shot to beat va tech at cameron indoor. Last year they beat them by almost 50. I sure hope they do a whole lot better at tech.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

im a duke fan and duke needs to step it up if they want to stay #1 because they have to make a half court shot to beat va tech at cameron indoor. Last year they beat them by almost 50. I sure hope they do a whole lot better at tech.

[/ QUOTE ]

They also lost to Va Tech last year, right?

The Texas game is going to be a good one. Great way to judge Duke because Texas is awsome, Danial Gibson is awsome and so is P.J. (or T.J.) Tucker. But this will show where they are at and will be a great learning experience for the freshmen against a top notch program.

I put "down year" in quotations, because with Redick, Melchionni, and Williams, Elite Eight IS a down year. Especially according to Reese Davis, whom I think is the one who made the quote in the first place. I think they could've been a Final Four team, and watchin' them and North Carolina beat us like dogs, I think Final Four for Duke would have been appropriate.

[ QUOTE ]

Duke is going down agaisnt TEXAS!!

[/ QUOTE ]good call there guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing went down against Texas was all of those Redick shots!!!!!!! So who's winning the Super Bowl? Packers, Texans????????????

duke is goin all the way this year. they have the best backcourt in the nation w/ Redick, Dockery, & Paulas(Nelson is goin to come back & they'll be even better) plus they have the best defensive player in the nation, Sheldon Williams