RHS Football Tribute Video/Slide Show!!!

BigD4VT

I made this with Microsoft Photo Story. It's a video with over 70 pictures set to music. The link below is for the small version and can be viewed online. If anyone can reccomend a free host that will allow people to save the video to thier computer let me know. I also have a larger version.

Players, I hope you like the video. Some of you are in it more than others, and some aren't in it at all. If you're not in it it's because I don't have a picture. I wish you guys the best this weekend. I'll be there cheering with all I've got. Bring it home boys!!!

***LINK UPDATED AGAIN!!!***

You now have a choice between the small (320x240) version or the higher quality (640x480) one. They are 8.24 and 14.2 megabytes respectivelily.

http://bigd4vt.multiply.com/video

That is soo awesome .. I work for shea cook & we put stuff on the windows last night, took some photos but my camera and is messed up and wont let me download the pics to my computer ... abs. love it!

I can burn the file but I don't have software to burn it so it can be played on a dvd player. Maybe someone else does? Lance?

I will burn the mpeg to disk and bring it in the morning. If you all can find a laptop in Lynchburg they can watch it that way.

This video is so kool.....Thanks for sharing BigD4VT.....nice if you'd include some of the cheerleaders.......you'll have to add Sat's pics to it to make it complete.....you have taken some really good pics....GOOOOOOOOOO BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!