Richlands at Grundy?

Ryan4VT

Carroll County vs Galax  

1. 1. Carroll County vs Galax

I think this one will be a really good game straight down to the finish. But I look for Richlands to pull it off. I think that they just have more weapons than grundy does. Plus if Mulkey gets hot Grundy will be in for a LONG night. Also this would be a very good game for the blues to sneak up on them since they just had a loss to Carrol their confidence is down. I also am curious about when Justus will start putting up the numbers that he did last year. It seems he's went quiet this season. I wonder if he'll wake up before its its to late! But anyway my prediction is Richlands over Grundy in a close game probably by around 4 or 6!

Stephen Baker has his way on the inside tonight. Played a great game. Grundy missed ALOT of shots in the paint tonight and was still able to pull out the victory. Pretty good game all the way through.

I was able to attend the game tonight. Richlands was coming off a good week and seemed to have some steam coming into tonights game. They seemed to just get taken out of their offense early. They played a box and 1 on Mulkey and they never adjusted. Also seems that Grundy had many second and third chance buckets. Tonight was a tough lose.

Guest old_school

I posted early in the year that I thought Carroll would win the SWD. Teams are weak this year and I will still say Graham finishes second. They are struggling right now but SWD play is always funny.

With all due respect. Beating Marion was a gimme.. Beating Taze will be a step.. But, your going to have to really do well to beat Carroll, Grundy or Richlands. You've gotta take care of the ball and finsh on the offensive end.. but then again so does everyone else.. I pick graham as finishing 3rd... Carroll is in the drivers seat till they come to grundy. Carroll looms big for Richlands this sat. If Richlands loses.. i cant see them winning the regular season. If grundy looses to carroll, its practically over with carroll hosting the tournament... Time will tell..

whats some other opinions..???

Guest old_school

I think Graham and Grundy will be fighting for the second spot and for some reason I think Graham will come out with it, I don't know why but its just a feeling. Tazewell just doesn't seem to have it together and Richlands is unpredictable. If Graham gets the W over Tazewell Friday, watch them start coming on.

[ QUOTE ]

graham is 2 - 8 and hardly been competitive in most games. i do not see them finishing in 2nd under any circumstance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, tied for 4th is as good as they will do (if they split with Tazewell).