Team Speed

bigorange_66

MV will have alot of underclassmen in key positions this year considering most of starters from last year were seniors, but the 1 kid to look for on the field will be cordero high at halfback he will be a junior.

martinsville will also be pretty fast this comin year jus hope their attitudes and competitivness gets better because late year when we played them they had horrible attitudes and they acted hurt and went to sidelines when they kept gettin scored on

On Va side I think Richlands should be mentioned here. Having the fastest runningback in the SWD and a 2nd Team All State Qb that rushed for 14 td's and over 850 yards last season and took them to the State Championship I think they will be loaded with speed.

This is so damn funny, 5 teams in the SWD!!! But only 2 teams are bitching and fighting who the better of them are!!! I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!! But to the 2 teams dont forget about them other 3 teams!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Virginia High is going to be loaded with team speed this year. They were all sophmores and juniors last year. They've got a good rb and one of the best db's around in carter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime you talk, its about Carter....maybe you is Carter? haha.... But the speed from Abingdon is Bailey, Duran Casron, and Zack Smith. Others are fast, just pointing out the more obvious ones.

• 3 months later...

I went out to watch Graham practice on Saturday and I was impressed with a couple of linemen that they have. I don't know their names but numbers 51 60 61 are pretty good looking. Also as I have stated before Graham willnot be able to pound these running backs out of the bone. I saw Brown come out of the backfield full speed and try to run over #30 I believe and he got he bell rung. Those that were there at the school saw what I'm talking about. He didn't even try to juke him. i think he better try to get some side to side movement in his game. He's not as patient as Carper when running. He sometimes outruns his blockers which is what I think happened on that play.

[ QUOTE ]

what colleges??

[/ QUOTE ]

well just to name a few that i know of for sure.yale,university of penn,tusculum,richmond,holy cross,william & mary,columbia ny,liberty.