WHO WILL LEAD STATS NEXT YEAR

j_broyles_20

yes but Jennings was the feature back...Rob was Graham's feature back...not Steve...Steve will get the ball alot more and he will have some pretty good holes to run through...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

noone mentioned the demarco guy from grundy...didnt he have around 120-130 tackles last year?

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't you hear!!!! there is only 2 teams in the SWD this year!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

noone mentioned the demarco guy from grundy...didnt he have around 120-130 tackles last year?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that will lead the stat column!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are are two teams in the SWD who's fans are talking about them in this thread. Do you really expect Graham and Richlands fans to list Tazewell, Grundy and Carroll players as SWD leaders? That's what the fans of those schools are for. We only have about 3 fans from Carroll on this board, and Grundy is laying low after the dissapointing season they had. Tazewell just seems to be complaining that no one is talking about them.

[ QUOTE ]

RUSHING-Gavin Angle T-Town

PASSING-Gavin Angle T-Town

RECIEVING-Gavin Angle T-Town

TACKLES-Gavin Angle T-Town

INTs-Gavin Angle T-Town

SACKS-Gavin Angle T-Town

YAY I WIN!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

dang come on ppl be serious and post serious stat leaders

Grundys Jimmy Ashby should lead the WR's in the SWD if they get someone to throw him the ball. DeMarco Owens will get 100+ tackles agian this year. Hopefully they will win more than 2 games this year!

Rushing- Jennings

Passing- McCrackin, by alot

Receiving- Clayburne

Tackles - Clayburne

Int's- Simmons, had 7 last year with an 8th int called back due to penalty vs. Abingdon

Sacks - Wicks, Richlands-

oh my, are all my leaders from Richlands???.....lol

wicks you will have to play hard to beat chad adams next year in sacks. you have to remember coach mance may have you play contain on the wide side of the field this year.

Demarco could be a monster next year...he will lead Grundy in tackles and possibly the SWD. He is the only one that will be left from this year's team that plays ball like it is meant to be played, knocking people's heads off. Jimmy Ashby can catch the ball, and if they get someone that can throw it to him, he could be tough as well. Kevin VanDyke could be a surprise as a D-back...he had a few INT's last year, and if he gets his head on straight, could be a leader in this category...it is all up to the rest of the team though, they will have to decide if they want to play as expected...or just lay around.

so hes 0-5 as starter and gonna lead swva in stats.gonna have to convince me a little harder what kind of numbers did he have tds,rushing,yardage,ints etc...is he a sr jr or what tell us more.

• 2 months later...

My picks r based on who I have played against and seen.

Best overall QB- Zac Titman -Holston State winner in 200 meters will have to run and pass for the Cavs

RB- Duran Carson- Abingdon with a better line and a fullback, Duran will get the carries he deserves

WR-Hard to tell, someone new always comes out and shines

OL Derrick McKnight or is he moving to TE?

Tackles will be Justin Newberry from Honaker. Guy got 25 tackles against Tazewell alone. Should get alot unless him being QB prevents him from playing alot of D.

Kicker should be the kicker from Va High?

Just my thinking

[ QUOTE ]

My picks r based on who I have played against and seen.

Best overall QB- Zac Titman -Holston State winner in 200 meters will have to run and pass for the Cavs

RB- Duran Carson- Abingdon with a better line and a fullback, Duran will get the carries he deserves

WR-Hard to tell, someone new always comes out and shines

OL Derrick McKnight or is he moving to TE?

Tackles will be Justin Newberry from Honaker. Guy got 25 tackles against Tazewell alone. Should get alot unless him being QB prevents him from playing alot of D.

Kicker should be the kicker from Va High?

Just my thinking

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone named titman gets my vote!