Marcum

psycho

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well I talk to some grundy people about everyday and the last time I asked they said he decided not to go to college and play sports so im not 100% sure about that but im about 95% sure.

I think that the reason he isnt going is becuase of the semi bad year that the team and himself had not 100% sure tho. He is wastin some talent tho.

• 3 weeks later...

He is just taking a year off then going to Moorehead St. He had some health problems after the season and is going to take a year off and get back in shape...he will be just fine...he's not ready for school or football right now, so it's best to just get healthy and come back strong...it's a good thing for him right now...you have not seen the last of Garon on a football field.

• 4 months later...

rebelwave44 do u know garon, probally not so dont put someone down when you have no clue if they are done are not, concentrate on yourself and worry about your own problems, you r probably in 8th grade and wish you were Garon.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Not trying to start anything (just my own opinion) When a kid usually takes a year off from sports over 90% of the time they are done... Its just really hard to get back in the swing of things.. It would be great if he did, but the odds are against him returning.. (just my thoughts)... But if he does then I hope he makes Swva proud to have another great athlete in the college level.

yeah true i guess, i was just hoping he will return because the kid was an athlete and one of the best to come out of this area, and to all of the kids in college playing ball good luck and represent the 276 well.....

You say that Marcum was one of the best to come out of the area and that may be so when looking at stats. Marcum had a bad attitude year in and year out though. And if he was one of the best why is he not participating in a program right now? Somebody on the next level must have thought he wasn't that good.

hey stupid alot of kids that are considered some of the best are working in mines and driving trucks for a living so just because you dont play at the next level means that ur just a stat guy.... my guess is that u where nether a stat guy or an athlete......

Just wondering, since you think that I'm stupid who are some of these kids that are considered to be some of the best? As far as me being an athlete, some people think I am and some people think I'm not. I guess its a matter of opinion.

is timmy brown playing football in college...no....is jason copenhagen playing ball in college..qb of the only 10-0 grundy season.....no....so yeah there is alot of kids that dont go on and for you it is hard to tell of your an athlete or not.....iam just pissed that somebody said garon just had good stats

What Marcum done on the field IS WHAT THE STATS SHOW..

nuff said..He was a damn good back and whatever he decides to do is of no body's concern but his and as far as him having"attitude" as country stated it's like this.It aint braggin if you can back it up...and he did time after time..he never said he was gonna be a D1 star at least I never heard him say it..get off his damn back...If your a rb country,I hope you become as good as Marcum but for a little feller he sure left ya some big shoes to feel..Where all on the same team here so let's quit the in fighting..

First of all, I never said he was not a good back (stats), but good stats does not make you a good player. There are more factors involved than how many yards he had. How many missed assignments or missed blocks do you think he could have had? Do you think that he got those stats on his own? How about the linemen in front of him or the receivers making good blocks on the outside? You have failed to mention that. As I said before though, someone on the next level must have thought that he wasn't good or he would be playing right now. Also, I never said he bragged about anything, especially D1. I am not trying to bash the kid, but what I'm saying is you guys think he was so good but yet he is not playing anywhere.

Now 05lineman, the guys you mentioned didn't play because they chose not to play. Copenhagen could possibly be one of the best quarterbacks to ever come out of the area, but chose not play. Marcum on the other hand, would have probably tried to play somewhere if he had the chance, but as I said somene didn't think he was good enough.

just one year.....lol.....it was a good experience, and got to know alot of people.....any way, i talked to aaron marcum today and he said garon is working on becomeing a state trooper in Ky. so don't speed in kentucky.....lol.....