Marcum

psycho

I remember that play..I remember the sound it made...it was one of the nastiest hits i have ever seen..All 220 pounds of Looney laid the smack down on that kid..he never saw it coming..lol..

I do believe myself and one of the other posters on this board contributed on some of those plays..I have always said it, and will say it to this day, if you get Garon Marcum to the Outside untouched, he will make things happen..I wish him well..

My post wasnt directed at all to you Tweeder, it was directed to the VCats punk or whoever it was..Bringing up a game from 2 years ago..and saying Garon wasn't hurt..You would think it was the only game they ever won...Cheese and Whine pantywaists..lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Its all good guys... I just dont want ppl to think becasue im "over the mountain" mean I hate Grundy players... I have said it befor and will say it again... I think Grundy has had great athletes come from there and I have had some very athletic Cuz's play and graduate from Grundy who did great things during their time there...

[ QUOTE ]

My post wasnt directed at all to you Tweeder, it was directed to the VCats punk or whoever it was..Bringing up a game from 2 years ago..and saying Garon wasn't hurt..You would think it was the only game they ever won...Cheese and Whine pantywaists..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, learn to read or just don't reply to my posts. I wasn't knocking on Marcum, I respect him for being a hard worker and trust he'll do what is right for him. I simply said if the injuries are that bad, football might be out of the question at this point. I even researched hip pointers and it said that a severe hip pointer should take a several weeks to recover from at the most. Maybe you people that supposedly care about him so much should consider his health, which is all I was trying to say. And no, nobody said anything about Marcum being injured after that game, so go ROFL all you want about it, because that's how it was. I didn't brag about the game or mention anything other than that either, so don't make it into some excuse to bash Virginia High. Go ahead and cut me down all you want, but I know that I'm making something out of my life. Though our paths are different, I respect Garon for doing the same, so how about you get off my a$$? As far as calling us cheese and whine pantywaists, we sure as heck didn't back down in that craphole that supposedly resembled a field that we played on that night, so don't give me that. Both teams played their hearts out and left everything on the field, there were no hard feelings between the players after the game, so leave it at that and give credit where it's due. I'm asking you for this once to actually read what I say instead of judging me based solely on my display name.

whatever the case, he still has some nagging injuries as i mentioned...he's getting things together and back in shape...if he decides to go back and play again, he will be able to do so if he wants to...that's all i'm saying about it...he's a great guy and a very good person...anyone who really knows the guy will tell you that. Most of the people and coaches that i have talked to who played against him on the field have a lot of respect for the kid...he had a tremendous amount of raw talent, it's just a shame that at least to this point, it has not been fully used.

I think one of the best examples i could give you is when Grundy got put out of the playoffs his SR year, Garon and a few of the other kids from Grundy were right back the next week pulling for Richlands...they sat with Cola...so he can tell you...probably the biggest rivals Grundy has...but they showed up to support them in the playoffs...then later in the off season we got together and played some football over at the college with some of the kids from Richlands and the other schools around here...and Garon was all over the place making plays...it was relaxed and really fun to be a part of...you just have to know the guy and know the situation to really understand.

not much else to say...

speaking of football games over at the college, we need to get another one up when the season ends. That was a really good time, maybe more people would come out this year. Let me know if you are interested Lance.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Hey Lance... You should get let me know when you guys want to go to the college.. im sure I can get a few from here who would love to go out and play there...Isaac Stacy (Our former standout QB) lives just about 5 mins from the college now so im sure he would play to...

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

No im not saying he couldnt, but im saying just becasue of kid takes a year off and then plays for a NAIA school doesnt mean a kid can take a year off and play for a D1AA school... it will take alot more work ethic and alot more dedication, but it can be done

[/ QUOTE ]

Tweeder, man, no dis, ok?, but I've got 2 words for ya - Matt McGlothlin