NFL DRAFT

legend11

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Bush won't go to the saints, they just gave deuce a new contract!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Trade bait! The Saints are sitting as pretty as any team ever has in the NFL draft. I'm sure the phone in their front office has been, and will continue, to ring off the hook.

my guess is the jets will try to trade up to #2 to get bush then

Houston- Mario Williams

New York- Reggie Bush

Tennessee- Vince Young (or maybe Leinart, if they happens Vince could go to either Oakland or maybe San Fran.)

New Orleans- Most likely if trade happens they'll go for D'Brickshaw Furgeson

Green Bay- A.J. Hawk or maybe Chris Jackson

San Francisco- Michael Huff

Oakland- Leinart or Young

Buffalo- Vernon Davis

Detroit- Manny Lawson maybe from NCST.

Arizona- Jay Cutler, or maybe USC's OT

i'm a Steelers man, and i'm happy about their trade up to get Santanio Holmes. however, i hate to say it, but the Titans racked up in the 1st 2 rounds with Vince Young and Lendale White. in about 2 years, those 2 will be the heart of that team. White should have been a 1st round pick, maybe even a top 20 pick.

on a side note, i see that Marcus Vick didn't get picked... i believe somebody will get a steal there if they are just willing to take a chance on day 2.

2 "no way"'s for ya. First of all, I don't think Vince Young will produce in the NFL. Another thing, I don't think Vick will either. White on the other hand, I think he can do pretty well for himself. We'll just see how he handles being in the spotlight as the single back on a team.

humes fits thier style of offense pretty well, it looks like he might see quite a bit of playing time too considering they didn't go after any other backs.

i predicted hamilton going to the browns, that made my day

[ QUOTE ]

I knew he was gonna go there cause on beamerball.com the Browns GM was up there scouting for it said and on kffl.com one day it had the browns having alot of intrest in him

[/ QUOTE ]

i said the browns or chiefs cause they're a diff. brand of mascots, the other tech players that were taken before that were

Williams to Atlanta

Tapp to Seattle

Anderson to Carolina

u got 2 birds and a cat like animal, so i figured i'd guess the browns or chiefs, since thier brand of mascot is neither of the before mentioned. that's just how i think, its hard to explain, it's not a great theory of thinking, but i do get lucky sometimes.

n i just read on that kffl or w/e it was now i dont feel as smart... y u gotta ruin it all for me will lol

[ QUOTE ]

He will I dont think Imoh will tho becuase he is too little to play in the NFL only about 5'6

[/ QUOTE ]5'6 on a good day... he is too little and after the hurt hamstring his production fell off alot, if he rushed for 1500 yards and was still his size im sure he would have turned some heads, but not after the injurys n such. i think brandon ore is going to be the next tech premier back in the nfl