NFL DRAFT

legend11

This is one of the best draft classes ever in my opinion. My top 5 is like this:

Texans: Reggie Bush

Saints: D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Titans: Vince Young

Jets: Matt Leinart, even though they did just get Ramsey

Packers: AJ Hawk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Leinart, are you kidding me? You are saying that they will go for somebody when they have 2 decent quarterbacks there already? I guarantee you that the Jets will go for the DE Mario Williams. They need someone to anchor their defense and actually make plays. Another thing, I think Vince Young is incredibly over rated. Leinart will go to the Titans and Young will get dropped even further. So, to tell you where he will go, I'll go even further into the draft.

Disregarding any trades for better draft spots in the next couple of days:

49ers: Vernon Davis (TE, Maryland)

Raiders: Vince Young (QB, Texas)

Bills: Winston Justice (OT, USC)

Lions: Jimmy Williams (DB, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)

Cardinals: Michael Huff (DB, Texas)

"I think Vince Young is incredibly over rated."

hahahaha thats funny pal...did you happen to catch the Championship Game....apparently not if you saw the way he played...you would know he is THE real deal...

Ok, there's one game....Leinart should be taken miles before Young. He's going to be a great quarterback in the pros just because of the way he will sit back in the pocket. Young will be all over the place and you just can't do that in the NFL.

There ain't no telling what either of these guys are going to do. Right now, yeah, I'd lean towards Leinart because of the way he was able to perform for, what, 3 years as a starter? But, Young showed that he could play, and did it when it mattered the most. So, who should Tennessee take? It's a toss up. I don't think either will do poorly for their career.

I am a Saints fan, and with Jamaal Brown switching to LT we will not get Brick now. Because we will not waste a Top 5 pick on a RT. Look for us to get A.J. Hawk now by trading down, most likely with the 49ers for their two 1st and something from next year.

has anyone seen the memphis rb i think hes awsome could be a great rb in the nfl,isnt it funny how the #1 picks dont produce like they should?does bush run with passion or is he gonna be a flop on a team that cant win.brett favre is one of the best ever and he didnt start for a long time i think don matkowski got hurt when he got his chance,did he learn by watching from the sidelines?tom brady same situation just didnt have to wait as long.i think the smaller schools have had the best players to do great things in the nfl.just saying that some times the best players get overlooked and i hope nobody overlooks the memphis rb.

[ QUOTE ]

has anyone seen the memphis rb i think hes awsome could be a great rb in the nfl,isnt it funny how the #1 picks dont produce like they should?does bush run with passion or is he gonna be a flop on a team that cant win.brett favre is one of the best ever and he didnt start for a long time i think don matkowski got hurt when he got his chance,did he learn by watching from the sidelines?tom brady same situation just didnt have to wait as long.i think the smaller schools have had the best players to do great things in the nfl.just saying that some times the best players get overlooked and i hope nobody overlooks the memphis rb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think noone overlooks him, he is Top 3 backs in the draft. Look for him to be doing good things, maybe in Minnesota

I'd say the investigation in to the Bush Families house my tarnish Reggie Bush a little. As Far as Brodie Croyle he would be a real nice pick up,but I doubt he will ever start in the NFL. I mean I could be worng stranger things have happened. I just hope the Browns will pick up a D-line man we need one or 2.

[ QUOTE ]

and it didint take a year or two before he started.

[/ QUOTE ]

you know i dont think it wouldve took cower long before ben wouldve gotten his chance because maddox just sux i mean he cant even hand the ball off without fumbling it.

Haha, my fault fellas. I didn't think before I included Roethlisberger in that statement. I was thinking he was sort of a dark horse because he came from a school that isn't included with all the "powerhouse" schools, if that makes sense.

[ QUOTE ]

This is one of the best draft classes ever in my opinion. My top 5 is like this:

[/ QUOTE ]

well the texans signed mario williams fron NC STATE today so he will be the number one pick in the draft this year!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well the texans signed mario williams fron NC STATE today so he will be the number one pick in the draft this year!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Had a feeling that the #1 pick would be someone that NO ONE has even mentioned! Super Mario is one BAD DUDE!

Mario is the real deal. I just can't see all the excitement of D'Brickashaw. He is fine in the run, but Mario has eaten him alive in the past and so did Darrell Tapp. I don't think he can handle a speed rusher.

I will be glad when all the hype has ended and they call that first name.