Tibbs??

tornado99

Thanks for the reply. It has been a few years ago, but I thought he was one of the better runners for the G-Men in the past few years. He doesn't compare talent-wise to Bradshaw, Jones, Oakes, Graves, or Henry, but he was a very hard runner. I watched him play against Gate City with a fractured leg.

• 1 month later...

he is a very good rb he messed his shoulder up in the scrimmage at ph glade springs maybe collar bone missed a lot of playing time,but look for him to get more playing time this year.he hits the holes fast.how is TJ marrs doing with the injury he suffered will he be back?hope so.

Tibbs will be lucky to get much playing time, with the backfield that Graham has this year...i'd say Carper, Brown and Barreras will get the majority of carries...hope Tibbs contributes as well....plus Graham will have some weapons at receiver this year...and Cole has a good arm, should be a team really similar to that 2001 squad...IMO... I predict a lot of points...If I were to compare this year's Graham team and the one in 2001...I'd say a little less offense, but a ton of more defense!!! I'm excited about the possibilities this year!

glad tj is diong good.yeah graham will have a better defense than 2001 team no doubt about that.and i think they will put up a bunch of points as well probably more than we think.our line is gonna be real good,our running game will be unstoppable and should open up the passing attack for will cole to throw a high percentage of completions.yep its gonna be a good year if the guys stay healthy and hungry.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

grahams weakness is pass defense...who do we know that is built to exploit that weakness??.....re: UVA 7 on 7

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands weakness is oh wait a cotton pckin minute thats confidential.tell em parsons.lol just joking.but go ahead.