Whats Bluefield have that Graham Doesnt

Backs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, every thread that's longer than one page goes off topic around here.

Lee will be single-A beginning next year. If they win a state championship with their enrollment... Lookout!

I realize travel is a concern but that's part of the reason we have teams playing up or down now and the new SWD is going to create even more travel problems because all the area AA teams will now be in one district. With four non-district games each, teams will have to choose between local A teams or more distant AA teams to fill those slots. Most, if not all will try to get AA teams because of the points system.

thats right bigd 2003 we had to travel to greenville,tn and thats a very long trip i think it was after midnight when we got back.i can understand traveling is a problem for some schools but not most.if you want a tough schedule in AA your gonna have to travel plain and simple.on the va side what would be the closest AAA for graham to play PH Roanoke?

[ QUOTE ]

Graham doesn't having the defense that bluefield will have this year

Offensively the teams may be equal

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea right Eric, are you kidding me, Grahams defense is loaded with talent, we have better players at every position on defense.Better Safety Corners LInebackers and DL. Theres only two players you have and that is Matthew Carter and JT ither than that i dont see none. Shawn Brooks is way overated. Over hyped he aint doing anything special.Also heared you have Ansel at Corner wow he is surely getting ran over with all his buck 50 pound body

5footnothin, do us a favor and lay off the crack pipe ok?

How messed up are you right now? it must be pretty bad for you to think that graham is better at every posistion

QB-bluefield (McClanahan)

WR- bluefield (Ponder, Carter)

Secondary- bluefield ( Im not going to even start naming names)

You may have the better line, but we all know why

actually i would agree with most of that...except the Secondary...we have 2 and even 3 year starters in our Secondary that arent only fast but have great hands and can tackle well...i would like to see someone outrun Steve and TJ....our Secondary is stacked...

Let me think......3 linmen collins© Hutch(t) and albert(t) also i believe

Hutch is going to be very very difficult to replace. Collins and Albert. well, in my opinion other people could have started in there posisiton last season

2 fullbacks steptoe and allen carter

Jon payne. Thats all i can think of right now

So it would be 5 returning players

[ QUOTE ]

QB-bluefield (McClanahan)

WR- bluefield (Ponder, Carter)

Secondary- bluefield ( Im not going to even start naming names)

You may have the better line, but we all know why

[/ QUOTE ]

OB Will Cole

WR Steve Brown Tj Carper Matt Yost all of them have TDS rec and Steve had over 400 yds and Matt Yost pretty close

Secondary Tj Carper three years on all state

Know i dnt know why about the better line... all i know yall cant block like men like we do all you do is chop block like P***Ys

Linebackers is better too might not be as fast but bigger and harder hitters

DL having a end in Jim Ed running a 4.8 on electronic timer and George being 250 runs good too

so i dont see where on defense Bluefield is better

[ QUOTE ]

If your putting all your RB at WR, who will run the ball now? You just put RBs at WRs. congratulations

[/ QUOTE ]

Josh Broyles, Tyler Barreras, Seth Tibbs, AJ Jeffers, Dominique Lane etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dominique Lane is one to keep an eye on in the future.

[ QUOTE ]

the way grahams offence is this year steve and tj will be reciever alot this year. (thats what i hear)

[/ QUOTE ]

dont expect graham to throw much this year,they wont have to.the running game will be very strong.

brown and carper both go around 160-165 right? rob henry last year was around 210 or so.they're offense was hand the ball up the middle to rob, till it gets stopped, then give it to carper or brown around the end. now this year they won't have one of those options...i don't think neither of them will be able to take it between the tackles 20 times a game, so they'll try to stretch it out most of the time, then when teams key on that, they'll have to pass/