Pocahontas coach?

EH31

I've been in Alabama for the past two weeks, got a call while i was down there sayin, Coach Quesenberry resigned? I guess he did. Anyone know who the coach is going to be? I heard rumors that Coach Louthan put in for the head job, also maybe a old haysi coach put in, and this could be completely false but i heard mike compton did too.

Anyone with info would be greatly appreciated.

And please, if you don't have anything informative to add, keep your lame,rude, and childish posts to yourself.

I don't blame him for wanting to spend more time with his family. Plus, I really don't think that alot of people in Pocy actually like what he was doing down there even though nothing worked before he got there.

[ QUOTE ]

fred simon Jr. will be coaching at poc. this year!!! leaving bluefield to build there program up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess it's time to see if he really is a genius if that is true. Good luck, he's gonna need it.........

This would set up an interesting situation if Simon was to coach at Pocahontas. Pocahontas is within a few years of closing, anyone can see this. If so, Tazewell County will try to find jobs for the employees there. If he would not be willing to give up senority on the job, could we see the Simon's staring at each other across the Mitchell Stadium grass in a not so distant late August? It's food for thought.

A pirate walks into a bar and has a steering wheel between his legs. The bartender says, do you know you have a steering wheel between your legs, the pirate replies, AARRR It's driving me nuts.