APPEAL TO ALL BEAVER FANS!

FOOTBALLMAN

I ask in fact I beg please do not again I say do not act like MT. VIEW fans and sit on there side that is disrespectfull and not at all like a beaver should act we always act like ladies and gentelman that is displaying the best class around. and you all know that Coach Gainer; Coach Chamara; and Coach Carlock (all being bluefield high coachs and the inspiration for showing class since the early early days)eould be rolling in there graves. so please if not for your self for all the decent beaver fans do not act an (forgive me moderators) ass of yourselves and others by acting like necks and sitting on Graham's side. and besides you know you all would be pissed if Princeton tiger fans would sit on our side next week so do unto others

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are now six threads on the first page about Beaver/Graham (There, I said it right). Let's please try to keep it all in one thread. There will be a lot of activity in the next few days and threads will be buried quickly. All posts will stand a better chance of being seen if they're placed in an existing thread of the same topic.

Well, there will be about 5,000 folks from Graham on that side. I am a Graham fan and have been sitting on the Graham side for 30 years...I don't care if we sit on the visitors side. Personally, I think it should've stayed the way it was...avoid confusion and conflict.

[ QUOTE ]

ok... so you gonna put a limit on those dumb tornado/storm warning posts when they start coming out.

[/ QUOTE ]

No that was done last year! And don't you think it's kind of silly to call the "Storm Warning" posts dumb when you are arguing (in multiple threads) about who sits on what side and the proper title of Beaver/Graham?

uh... i don't care about what side we sit on. i'm not arguing. i thought it was cool last year. and if you read my thread about the title, you might notice the sarcasm.

it really dosn't matter but I see it like this the majoity of you are mature and older but just think especially with the way the world is today if the kids go to sitting on the wrong sides and began talking trash some very serious stuff could happen and I know both communities don't want that to happen( remeber that was the reason for the long lay-off of the beaver-graham basketball game)

[ QUOTE ]

There are now six threads on the first page about Beaver/Graham (There, I said it right). Let's please try to keep it all in one thread. There will be a lot of activity in the next few days and threads will be buried quickly. All posts will stand a better chance of being seen if they're placed in an existing thread of the same topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too many different things to talk about regarding Graham-Beaver...one thread is not enough...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too many different things to talk about regarding Graham-Beaver...one thread is not enough...

[/ QUOTE ] BIGD Ain't nothing you can say about that the creator has spoken..lol

I could not agree more....sit where you are supposed to sit, like it or not. These young student athletes from both schools have worked very hard and should not be distracted by stuff happening up in the stands. This is an emotional game and tempers are bound to flare. Just look at the postings on this board as "The Game" gets closer.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just trying to keep things orderly... but hey, it's your board.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you realize how confusing things could get if it were all kept in one thread??? No one would have a clue as to what anyone was talking about...which would lead to misunderstandings...then arguments...then I'd have to lay the hammer down...LOL...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you realize how confusing things could get if it were all kept in one thread??? No one would have a clue as to what anyone was talking about...which would lead to misunderstandings...then arguments...then I'd have to lay the hammer down...LOL...

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

ok... so you gonna put a limit on those dumb tornado/storm warning posts when they start coming out.

[/ QUOTE ]

No that was done last year! And don't you think it's kind of silly to call the "Storm Warning" posts dumb when you are arguing (in multiple threads) about who sits on what side and the proper title of Beaver/Graham?

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhhh....it's Graham/Beaver...

If they're going to start expecting equal conseration at a bluefield wv facility, then I hope they, city of bluefield, va., are going to start contributing to the changes at the stadium, such as the funds for field turf. Otherwise they can't expect bluefield wv to build and maintain the facility with such things as field turf, a scoreboard, ect. while they show up and make demands. But I don't intend to be pessimistic about it, perhaps the va. side will contribute, which would benefit the area and mitchell stadium a lot. If they do that and tradion changes some to benefit the area so be it.

[ QUOTE ]

It is the money thing again. Lets not forget that both Tazewell and Mercer Co. schools pay the exact same amount to use the City of Bluefield, WV's facility.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think so!!!