• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

lose by at least 2 td's to richlands and graham

[/ QUOTE ]

Well son thats hard to say!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i was expecting tazewell to make a statement tonight and win by at least 14......i believe lebanon might actually be one of the better single A teams in the area but for them to play tazewell that close is still stunning.....i do not anticipate lebanon being within 3 td's of richlands and i can't see lebanon scoring 27 on graham........now i'm beginning to wonder if t'well can beat carroll....

well looks my wish came true...if graham pulls it off today which they should then we got 3 tazewell county teams that r 2-0....makes for a heck of a showdown when t-town rolls into ernie hicks and when richlands rolls up to graham...looking good for the southwest district....

yeah but it was a sweet win, which is in the past now and so is the leabonon game, 2-0 now in the off week which they need to get it better shape and also figure out whats going wrong on the deffensive side of the ball.

[ QUOTE ]

now i'm beginning to wonder if t'well can beat carroll....

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of Carroll does anyone know anything about them I see that they are 2-0 but I know nothing about the strength of the schools they have beat. How are Floyd and Bassett this year?

i don't consider them a weak team.....i think they have one of the better teams in the area....but i think there is fairly significant gap from the top 2 teams to the 3rd and 4th best teams in swva...

[ QUOTE ]

i don't consider them a weak team.....i think they have one of the better teams in the area....but i think there is fairly significant gap from the top 2 teams to the 3rd and 4th best teams in swva...

[/ QUOTE ]

HE's just saying ever one should hit there knees for the almighty BLUES!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Name your top 4 teams!!!!

Honaker's not a bad team, just very young and very inexperienced. I believe as the year goes along they'll be pretty good and probably finish with an even or winning season, might even slip up on Haysi for the district.

jets goes back to scrimmages - from every other post on here the last 2 weeks scrimmages mean nothing. pulaski 10-7 over richlands & bluefield had no off. at all but 1 play vs richlands. talk about getting smacked in the mouth come on. you will find out in 2 weeks how good those dawgs are when those cavs roll into town.

[ QUOTE ]

jets goes back to scrimmages - from every other post on here the last 2 weeks scrimmages mean nothing. pulaski 10-7 over richlands & bluefield had no off. at all but 1 play vs richlands. talk about getting smacked in the mouth come on. you will find out in 2 weeks how good those dawgs are when those cavs roll into town.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok we will then

the bristol hearld made it sound like Lebanon had to dig deep into their depth chart..and still almost won....said they went 3 deept at fullback, 2 at tightend, and other various positions...if thats true then I dont really see tazewell hanging with richlands or graham...but then again they beat us pretty soundly..

Why all the bickering, A WIN IS A WIN not matter how you get it. And when Tazewell, Graham, and Richlands play each other records don't matter, they are going to go after each other till the 4th quater is over no matter the score. That Leabaon team is a good team and i see them giving Richlands trouble as well they have a good 1 to 2 punch, as for the dawgs they got hurt by the same play all night, and for the cavs coming to T-Town in 2 weeks it could be a whole diffrent team then what played down in Leabaon!! And to say that they can't hang with Richlands or Graham I belive down to the coach and players right now they dont give a rats AZZ about them!!!

lebanon went deep into their depth chart because they were getting knocked the &^%$ out did anyone else see that one dude i think he was the tail back or something get up and try to walk... looked like he had been drinking all night they had to run over and lead him to the side line