Richlands @ Grundy

Ryan4VT

Who will come out on top?  

1. 1. Who will come out on top?

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe I can answer some questions might not be the right answers but I'll try. The silver unis we wore I think during my freshman or sophmore year, we were O-2 in games when we wore them and urban legend was that Coach Vaught threw them away but they reappeared my senior year as practice uniforms. As far as the overall record vs. Tazewell I think that they are up by either 1 or 2 games on us all time some politician was giving things out last year that had the final scores for all the games on them and I counted them up. I think last time I heard we lead the Graham series by 4 or 5 games but that might be wrong someone can probably correct me.

[/ QUOTE ]

since 1973 Graham leads Richlands 22-12

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I said I was probably wrong I guess so must have been someone else I was thinking of who knows. I didnt realize Graham had been that good over time I thought most of their dominate years all came in the 90s. I stand corrected thanks for clearing it up.

How many years has the series been going on?