ABINGDON FOOTBALL COACH SUSPENDED

techivyleague

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive already stated on this board that I dont think Gregory was suspended for yelling. from what ive read and seen on tv is what coach gregory said about the suspension and what a newspaper reporter said about it. the people i know in abingdon told me that the administration and the school board have not said why he was suspended. i think this is a case of people attacking an easy target..and heck, i gotta admit that when i first heard it i thought it was the most ridiculous thing i had ever heard...but, lets face it, there's alot more to the story... also, i will have to say, that abingdon was much better than i anticipated. i know tazewell was probably looking ahead to this week, but they were in a dogfight.

my question to everyone is "why was he really suspended?" does anyone really know?

Yeah, you're right I don't care. The only reason I read through this post was to see if he actually did something worth being suspended for, which isn't the case so far. Just tell us what happened. Keepin the lid on it just makes you all look worse.

[ QUOTE ]

What a bunch of cry ass babies!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ahmen! lets get over this and move on to something else please.this thread needs to be locked.its getting old people.