ABINGDON FOOTBALL COACH SUSPENDED

techivyleague

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't believe that Coach Gregory was suspended for only yelling. I would like to hear the rest of the story, but everyone that I know at Abingdon says they really don't know what really happened or why it happened...just alot of rumors. The one thing that I find interesting is that the school board has never given the public their reason for the suspension. But, it will end up on National news if he was suspended just for yelling. Heck, for that matter all of the Abingdon coaches would be suspended. Their basketball coach can be intense and It seems like I remember their baseball coach getting pretty vocal at a game at Tazewell. Time will tell, but I believe there is more to the story!

And, you know, Abingdon has good teams in basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis, cross country, and swimming. Seems like they usually do better than we do over here in the SWD in those sports, but I don't believe they're tough enough to be successful in football. I'd rather be a winner in football...or at least respected...than to be successful in those "other" sports!

[ QUOTE ]

I have a small cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

However this may be true, the physical anotomy of the pancakes has been proven to be unstable unless exactly 57 are used to build the dog house. Thus making it unsafe for your cat if u only use 37 which makes 57 the correct answer. IF your cat happens to be a fat ass, then you are SOL and better use waffles. 112 Waffles are used to make a dog house, however, no more or no less is availbe for use.

I am only posting this for the safety of your cat.

[ QUOTE ]

Guys, just shut up about it please. It should just involve the football players, coaches, and people who are in the middle of it. iknowthefacts has a point, none of yall know the real facts, but I am not gonna say crap about it. Just shut up about it, and let it be.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way in reading that article and seeing all the quotes from the woman with the last name "Arms", I was just wondering......Is that YOUR mommy?

[ QUOTE ]

the last name wasn't arms.

it was armstead or something along those lines.

so, no, it doesn't appear that is his mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the bristol paper I read, it said Arms. Got it right here. When I saw it that is who I thought of.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the last name wasn't arms.

it was armstead or something along those lines.

so, no, it doesn't appear that is his mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the bristol paper I read, it said Arms. Got it right here. When I saw it that is who I thought of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its my mom. And for some reason they called here instead of the main ones against him. My mom never has liked him, but I still don't feel like discussing it. I just wanna get ready for freaking Tazewell, and all yall wanna do is talk about what he did or didn't do.

Thanks, I am hoping to give it my all, and the rest of the team. I personally just wanna go out there and show them not all Abingdon boys are "soft", and I know a few others who wanna do it too. Nothing agaisnt Tazewell of course, I know they will hit hard too.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok, figure this one out.

If your roller skating down the highway, and one of them fall off. How many pancakes will it take to build your cat a dog house?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you come up with this stuff? its hilarious! lol

Zach, Good luck to you and the Falcons tommorow night. I know you've all had a bad week, especially on this board, but it's just a hot topic right now. Don't let it get to you.

[ QUOTE ]

Zach, Good luck to you and the Falcons tommorow night. I know you've all had a bad week, especially on this board, but it's just a hot topic right now. Don't let it get to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think its finally calmed down and classy, thank god! ur my hero BigD, lol your like the only person nice enough to encourage abingdon on here!