My thoughts on Graham-Richlands...

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

i think the g-men miss robert henry alot more than alot of their fans will admit....

[/ QUOTE ]

your right parsons.we need him this year,even though we do have good backs we are missing his power and ability to hit the hole wide open.the ones we have now are looking for holes that are closing the whole time their looking.robert could make his own running lane because of his powerful legs and strength,we dont have a 200lb back to do that.if we did you would see different outcomes in these games.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken I siad it before the season started that these backs are fast but light in the tail and can't run the power plays that Graham runs. If they can't get outside then they can't run. I also said that they would have to run the spread to be successful but I don't know if they can do that now that Cole is playing the way he is playing. (Soph.Jinx)

[ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken I siad it before the season started that these backs are fast but light in the tail and can't run the power plays that Graham runs. If they can't get outside then they can't run. I also said that they would have to run the spread to be successful but I don't know if they can do that now that Cole is playing the way he is playing. (Soph.Jinx)

[/ QUOTE ]

cole will get better.you will see him mature alot by next season.our problem is we run the same plays over and over and over.it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what the next play will be.i guess they lost the playbook.i wished the hell they would find it and run something different.

about graham's defense is that if you spread the field, like richlands or blacksburg, they have a hard time defending the run....the last 2 times richlands has played graham they have averaged over 7 yards per carry......richlands was having so much success running the ball friday night that they really didn't have to risk putting the ball in the air...

My god wake up Richlands plays at home this and I am sick and tired of hearing about the Refs calls> Just play hard and you will win. And get rid of that DANG cat with hearts around it on a FB webb site. And when did Ron and Dave ever call a game ?

SALTSHAKER, Contrary to recent activity, this message board isn't JUST for rude teenagers (or rude adults who act like teenagers). It's for everyone, and that includes female fans who have dogs and hearts on their avatar. You don't have to like it but you don't have to make rude comments about it either!