BackYard Brawl

tazewelldawgs07

I know it's a big game for both teams, but if either player from Tazewell is not 100% healthy, I don't see Wyatt playing them. He's got the rest of the season to think about and the possiblilty of meeting up with Richlands in the playoffs.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for Tazewell to be at full strength when the square off on Friday. I just don't see Wyatt taking that chance.

Hopefully they'll get cleared to play.

I am a waterboy for the richlands team...and i have seen them in action everygame since last year...we will blow tazewell out of the water... for one our d is back to top knotch form...we give a few yrds here and there but nothing the other teams can brag about...and another thing...our offense has scored more than 40 pts per game ( until graham and we still blew them away)so i rly dont think i will b that close of a game

Richlands 42

Tazewell 3

Well for the 3rd week in a row the game of the week is going to lie in the HEART of the SWD!! To bad they dont hand out a backyard brawl trophy!! You can throw the records out the door this becaue the teams will get after each other!! And as for the Drew and Enis, who know when they will be back, there all rumors!!! Becasue I heard at the game as well that Drew was out fot 3 to 4 weeks and also heard that Enis was done for the season, so they are all rumors. And IMO I belive the cat want be let out of the bag till Friday night. It will be a close game and I belive the DAWGS can come out on top as long as they dont beat themselves!!! For that is what happen in the CC game. So good luck to both teams but I gotta say GO DAWGS!!!!

If tazewells players feel the same about the rivaly between the two schools as Richlands does...then the two players Mcdaniel and Walker will play Friday nite...it really is like a superbowl...the most fans both teams are going to see until the playoffs usually till the semi's and its just sumthing about it that makes u wanna go at it no matter how banged up you are..im sure these two players feel the same. IMO i think Richlands will win, im going to say RIchlands by 2 TD.'s. COuld be more could be less thats why i never really like predicting, but anywho....Good luck to both teams hope both are at 100% injury wise and knock sum heads off.GO BLUE!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Any person who has a dog with hearts around needs to be on a tennis or soccer site , not this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, take that frown and turn it upside down.

Here's a rainbow for you Gloomy Gary.

rainbowfinalew1.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

If tazewells players feel the same about the rivaly between the two schools as Richlands does...then the two players Mcdaniel and Walker will play Friday nite...it really is like a superbowl...the most fans both teams are going to see until the playoffs usually till the semi's and its just sumthing about it that makes u wanna go at it no matter how banged up you are..im sure these two players feel the same. IMO i think Richlands will win, im going to say RIchlands by 2 TD.'s. COuld be more could be less thats why i never really like predicting, but anywho....Good luck to both teams hope both are at 100% injury wise and knock sum heads off.GO BLUE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Both players care greatly about the game, but Eric can't play because the Doc hasn't cleared him. If it was up to Eric, he would play.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Any person who has a dog with hearts around needs to be on a tennis or soccer site , not this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, take that frown and turn it upside down.

Here's a rainbow for you Gloomy Gary.

rainbowfinalew1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

CLASSIC...