Abingdon 07-08 FB coach

SALTSHAKER

[ QUOTE ]

Just a rumor, but I heard (not to mention any names) that the offense coordinater for the mighty Beavers Is interested in this job. That would be terrible for the beavers.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that would be terrible for him...BIG MISTAKE if that's what he decides to do...he doesn't know the "Abingdon folks" like some of us on the board...

[ QUOTE ]

That would be Jimmy Hess and Wade Lopez. If they get it, they need to bring in legendary little league coach Dale Cox. Hess played basketball at Grundy, never football. Just another example of everyone thinking they are a coach. Wade Lopez is an Abington boy, who played in the 80's. I thought Jimmy was going into "fighting middle school coaches". Heck of a sport, where you yell and coach from the stands and want to fight the coach's dad afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I had all the time in the world as you guys to waste away the day and bash Abingdon. It's pretty sad that you guys have no more character than that. As far as the level of money and success that has come to Abingdon in the form of work, I think you are a little hurt that the coal money left your little flooded town and came to Washington County and left the rest of you guys floating.

Further, as far as football goes, we try our best with what we've got. No excuses. No pitty parties over here. We want a better program and maybe one day we will; but we have a lot of heart and character that will carry us beyond our football years and pay off in the real game; life.

About Wade Lopez, get your facts correct. He doesn't want the job. He just is a zealous father wanting the best for his son and you can't tell me that anyother father is different. Also, he didn't play in '80s. He played in the late '70s and 1980; starred on the region iv championship team. 1st team all-state defensive end in the season of '80; played four years at Concord College where I believe he was first team all-conference a couple of years. By the way, he played there with Plymal. So he has done more than help at the little league level. He's forgotten more about football than all of us put together know.

Hey Jimmy, I mean ambush, get off of Wade's nuts. A pretty good player doesn't mean you're a good coach, it means you were a pretty good player. From what I have seen and heard from Jimmy and Wade they are cancers to a program. Actually, I don't think Wade is too bad...a bit of a pain in the ass, but not too bad. Jimmy on the other hand is that bad, there aren't too many people that would piss on him if he were on fire.

Guest redneckman

Jimmy is talking all that crap about grundy, but it wasnt but two months ago that he applied for a job in grundy. Guess what yep they didnt want him either. Another thing he needs to worry about he family instead of bashing on grundy people. I hear he cant keep it together at home. So like duck said no one would piss on him if he was on fire. Jimmy is a JOKE bottom line and no one cares about him even he family. That should tell you all people from abingdon somthing about him.

Guest redneckman

All of this is personal. Thats why he is bashing all grundy people, so dont give me that personal bull crap there pal. This whole site is personal against someone everyday.

[ QUOTE ]

Jimmy is talking all that crap about grundy, but it wasnt but two months ago that he applied for a job in grundy. Guess what yep they didnt want him either. Another thing he needs to worry about he family instead of bashing on grundy people. I hear he cant keep it together at home. So like duck said no one would piss on him if he was on fire. Jimmy is a JOKE bottom line and no one cares about him even he family. That should tell you all people from abingdon somthing about him.

[/ QUOTE ] what an impropiate name for you, redneckman.. nothing but an ignorant redneck

What does a movie theater have to do with football? First of all if they got approved, you had to be 21 to get into that section of the theater. Second, a coaches stupidity has nothing to do with the theater. Seems to me someone would want the job cause they have the athletes to win some games. Maybe its all about who they want to play for. My suggestion is not to hire someone who has been fired from six coaching jobs already. That should be a red flag

[ QUOTE ]

you are real funny, id hate to see what would happened if they put a sports bar in front of richlands highschool, considering a few years back when they got killed in playoffs against magna vista, the coaches figured theyd get em a little drunk to boost there ego on the charter bus..

[/ QUOTE ]

The coaches didn't buy the booze Johnny Coxton did and was arressted for it.

embarassing football program?? ur really making grundy look like idiots, when i really know the real grundy fans arent this rude.. its just you..again good job.

to the real grundy fans.. good luck with the rest of ur season!!