a shocker ..abingdon 20 carroll county 17

hoops247

[ QUOTE ]

how in the blue hell do u go from the carroll county game to talkin about soccer. keed on the damn subject. and yes.....soccer SUCKZ. it was made by bored housewives in the communist countries. so if u wanna talk about soccer.... get the f**k out of a football forum!!! [/quote/]

i can understand if you dont like soccer, but please watch the language

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come play a whole season of soccer and that will change your opinion around 180 degrees...and if you dont know what that means..it will turn you completely around in the opposite way...quit being so ignorant just like the other half of America that says that same exact things about the sport and show me you can play..when you show me you can play soccer GOOD then you will have my respect...but the sport of soccer is a very very difficult sport and not to mention the most well conditioned sport in the world...

how can a sport be well conditioned? Do you mean the athletes are well conditioned? Then yes, I agree but the problem most people have with you soccer psychos is that too often you rant and rave about how soccer is the toughest sport there is. No it is not. Is there a lot of running involved, yes. Is there hand-eye coordination involved, yes. Might you get earholed by someone 50 lbs heavier than you running at full speed, no. Being able to run for a long doesn't mean you are a badass or that your sport is tough. It means you have good stamina but couldn't make the football team.

No soccer is not the toughest sport. But boy's soccer has the third most injuries in high school sports, right behind football and wrestling, so it's not a "pansy" sport. And, by the way, just because you play soccer doesn't mean you couldn't make the football team. I know students that play or have played both sports during the same year.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess you never saw Burton play goalie for the Tazewell Soccer team last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Let's see who has the gonads to jump up and head a ball when Burton is 5 feet away from you, running full speed, about to knock the living piss out of you.

Click on "Main Index" and scroll down to "SWVA Soccer", nobody here is interested in your Nazi soccer propaganda. This will be the last time I respond to your ignorance. Feel free to continue your kickball ranting, I don't care because...I'm rubber and your glue.

Obviously someone's interested or there wouldn't be a conversation about it. You know what's Nazi? Classifying someone as a psycho because they enjoy playing a sport that's not football. That's Nazi. Way to try to make a intelligent post by calling me ignorant. Look the damn word up and see who the ignorant one is.

learn to sense sarcasm sir. I know its hard to on the internet and all but dang. I respect anyone who can run around a feild for 90 min or how ever long they do it. But i still dont like the sport. Anywho, lets talk about football in this forum plz?