Mountaineers should be #4 in new poll.............

Guest JJBrickface

Guest JJBrickface

If WVU can win out and then they are in good shape. I see USC losing at least one, and Michigan and Ohio State play each other at the end of the season. One game at a time Eers.

[ QUOTE ]

nope...still #5...they put Auburn ahead of us...maybe after we spank Louisville then they will b #4

[/ QUOTE ]

What's this "We" stuff? From this day forward you are no longer my nephew!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

nope...still #5...they put Auburn ahead of us...maybe after we spank Louisville then they will b #4

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That'a boy BigD...kick him out of the family!!! LOL

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That'a boy BigD...kick him out of the family!!! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

As Hank Williams Sr. would sing "I saw the light, I saw the light" I think Ryan4VT saw the light. lol

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

What light? Blacksburgh? oh that's a deadend...... We need an upset from cal or some one to knock out USC for the eers to be in title. don't think it will happen. They will probably end up playing Auburn. Go EERS!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously think USC will go down to either Cal, Oregon, or Notre Dame. We will probably jump Auburn because they aren't ahead by very much and their schedule gets really easy while ours gets tougher. Like I said all WVU can do it worry about who they have to play first and foremost, the rest can be debated after a 12-0 year.

People are upset that WVU is getting overlooked in the polls and BCS, but in reality they fail to realize that next year is the year that WVU is truly going to challenge for a national title. Barring any unforeseen developments, I could see them being pre-ranked in the top 3.

They may challenge for the national title this year! I'm a VT fan too BigD, but, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if WVU won the big dance. After the lack-of-heart performance against BC I'm sick. Tech isn't going to compete in the BCS, but WVU has a legitimate shot. Instead of kicking your nephew out of the family, maybe you could just ground him!!

[ QUOTE ]

They may challenge for the national title this year! I'm a VT fan too BigD, but, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if WVU won the big dance. After the lack-of-heart performance against BC I'm sick. Tech isn't going to compete in the BCS, but WVU has a legitimate shot. Instead of kicking your nephew out of the family, maybe you could just ground him!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't invite the boy to Thanksgiving dinner.

Mark it down right now...Michigan will beat OSU! USC will get beat 2 times...possibly 3...Def. to ND and Cal...possibilty to Oregon...my 'Eers will win out...that would put them in 2nd...playing on Jan. 8th in Glendale AZ!!! Lets Go... MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

How do you get they would be second? if Auburn wins out it would be Michigan and Auburn 1 and 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, Auburn is only ahead of us by .3 points that is nothing in the BCS. IF WVU wins out then they should jump Auburn, the only was I could see Auburn moving into the #2 spot is if they win out and win the SEC Champisonship game convinvingly.

[ QUOTE ]

How do you get they would be second? if Auburn wins out it would be Michigan and Auburn 1 and 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Nxt Thursday will tell alot...if we beat Louisville then they will most likley jump Auburn...and i see Auburn mayb losing 1 more game...not for sure...but just mayb

As much as I would love to see WVU in the NC since VT has no chance, that wont happen. Not this year anyways. Now if they keep playing like they are and get a stronger schedule next season then MAYBE they can go to the "ship"