top virginia 2007 high school football prospects

Howdyfans

Your're right BigD. Nobody at these keyboards know what any particular school is looking for, nor do they know what is in Justin's heart and mind or that of his parents. It's fun to speculate, but I think if some folks were the experts they want to appear to be, they would be working at one of these schools and not talking to us. Now see.....I've gone an insulted someone.....sorry. My wife tells me I am way to blunt sometimes. D1 schools make bad choices all the time, pick up kids who are all that in H.S. but never quite work out, overlook kids who would have made a real difference in their program, etc. I consider most of what Justin's parents tell me private; but I can tell you that he has had requests for tapes from schools that have never been mentioned on this board and that their decision will be based on more than just playing time on a football field. It must be right for the school and for Justin and his family, which makes it a complicated process. I just hope that he arrives on the other side of football with an education and nothing more than bumps and bruises. Right now, I am gonna enjoy the heck out of watching him play the remainder of his senior year and pray that everything in his life works out for the best, 'cause he is one fine young man.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not dissing the AAA Schools throughtought the country, but wat about the really talented athletes that play AA and A ball. You never really hear about a great athlete that plays single A ball. Its not that they're not any good. Its simply because they play A and not AAA. I just feel that A schools have less recoginition than these big AAA schools and it makes it hard for great athletes that play A sports to continue playing at the next level. I like to watch AAA football but i think that its overrated sometimes and that Single A is just as good.

Tyrod is a top 2007 "COLLEGE" prospect, not a 2007 high school prospect. He is a high school senior this year, so he can't be a 2007 top high school prospect. This comment was for "RETURNING" high school players for the 2007 season. That is why Tyrod is not and can't be on the list. This was not a comment on who the best Virginia high school QB is this year, but who is expected to be in the tops for the 2007 high school season according to the Washington Post.