THE RICHLANDS-LEBANON GAME

rvtne216

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Lebanon fan, but we have to be realistic. Mance has built a powerhouse in Richlands. Richlands has destroyed every team they've played and I don't see this one being any different. Lebanon does'nt have the depth of Richlands not to mention the McCracken and Jennings show, best one-two punch in Virginia. I may get thumped from some Lebanon fans for this post but I call'em like I see'em. The Hogo was weak......real weak. I just hope neither team has any injuries that would effect them in the playoffs. Good luck to both.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm a Lebanon fan, but we have to be realistic. Mance has built a powerhouse in Richlands. Richlands has destroyed every team they've played and I don't see this one being any different. Lebanon does'nt have the depth of Richlands not to mention the McCracken and Jennings show, best one-two punch in Virginia. I may get thumped from some Lebanon fans for this post but I call'em like I see'em. The Hogo was weak......real weak. I just hope neither team has any injuries that would effect them in the playoffs. Good luck to both.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would agree with that, especially the injury statement. Both teams are set for the playoffs an injury could be devastating!!

[ QUOTE ]

This one won't be close in any regard. Just like last year only worse.

Richlands - 62

Lebanon - 13

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch!! Lebanon is a pretty good team!! You think it will be that bad really?

Lebanon is good, Richlands is better. A and AA are two different ball parks. Watching Richlands these days just isn't exciting until the playoffs because the lack of competition. Good luck to both teams and STAY HEALTHY!

I believe that Lebanon will be able to break some big runs on Richlands. They have great speed in Jessee and Musick, only Jennings will have a shot a catching them if they get loose. However I don't think Lebanon has a shot at stopping Richlands. They are good at stopping the run but terrible against the pass. McCraken has a huge day. Richlands 55-21.

jennings doesn't play defense........but richlands has very good speed in the secondary....even when the powell kid from bluefield got loose in the scrimmage he didn't run away from our db's....not saying lebanon won't break off a run or two but richlands does have good speed on defense

I don't think Lebanon will be able to sustain any long drives but they may break a couple. The last three weeks (against weaker competition of course) there starters I believe have scored every time they have had the ball with the exception of the fumble against battle on the first drive last week.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think Lebanon will be able to sustain any long drives but they may break a couple. The last three weeks (against weaker competition of course) there starters I believe have scored every time they have had the ball with the exception of the fumble against battle on the first drive last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

they moved the ball better against rhs last year than anyone else the blues played last year.....i expect the rhs coaches will concentrate more on the blue defense this week in practice

i meant to say anyone else rhs played during the regular season......i was surprised they moved the ball as well as they did in the early going.....the blue defense stopped them a couple of times in the redzone in the 2nd and 3rd quarters....

40-something to 14....RHS. Don't think Mance will leave his starters in long enough (injury risk) to score 50 or more. I hope everyone comes out of this game with nothing more than a bruise.....prefer less, but this is a contact sport. Good luck to both teams down the road.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

This one won't be close in any regard. Just like last year only worse.

Richlands - 62

Lebanon - 13

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch!! Lebanon is a pretty good team!! You think it will be that bad really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it will be that bad...

If Richlands doesn't play with the intensity that they have shown all year then Lebanon could give them all they want. If they come out sharp and passing the ball it will be very hard for Lebanon to stop them. I will be there pulling for Lebanon and hoping they win but they must play a perfect game and have Richlands to slip up. It can be done. Go Pioneers.