Graham at Carrol County

GHS1911

Well I am a going with the fighting G-men from Graham. Since they beat may lads from Bluefield, they have been playing up and down. I think this will be a tune up game for them to get ready for the Dogs of Tazewell in the playoff first round. I hope Carroll County's coach does not think that the government mens defense is their weak link.

score g-men- 42

cavs 7

This Will Be A Very Close Game Not Because Carrol is as good as Graham its because Carrol is going to be playing at carrol and its funny how whenever carrol plays at carrol its a tight game but when they are away its a blowout with the other team winning. I guess the cavs just show up for home games.

Thats really not a fair assesment. Everyone's had trouble moving the ball consistently on Richlands. I watched the CC/Tazewell game and my take on the game was that Tazewell never really stopped CC's offense. Graham and Tazewell seem to be on the same level concerning atheletes and football players. With the game at CC and a chance to make the playoffs, CC by 10. I think the kids will come out and play hard and everyone knows that there's a chance they will get a little "extra" effort from the stripes.

The home field advantage and "extra effort from the stripes" deal is a thing of the past at Carroll County. They use the same officials as the rest of the SWD.

As long as Graham plays the way they "should" they will win by at least 4 touchdowns.