Tot 5 Baseball player at Graham

sdm

Well, since the list is only at two...I guess we can add Jeff Sizemore to that list (despite the error he made that cost us the game at Richlands...), LOL...Jeff knows I still love him!!!

[ QUOTE ]

The Tabor kid who was a left hander, during the Coach Kinser era was one of the best to play for the G=men.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, Ronnie Tabor was a great pitcher and a pretty good hitter...I played with him for two years...one of the nicest people you'll ever meet too!

[ QUOTE ]

What about Elmer Fudd also known as Buster Large?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHA! Elmer Fudd! That's funny!!! I don't remember how good he was on the diamond...I know that when he coached Princeton, we beat the crap out of them all the time (in both scrimmages and regular season) and we sucked...

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

i strongly agree with Scott Whitt being in this discussion..the guy could flat out play. Just imagine how good he could of been with the rest of his career if his knees wouldn't have gone out

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty D absolutly needs to be on here. I've been told by many people that dad was one of the best.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i strongly agree with Scott Whitt being in this discussion..the guy could flat out play. Just imagine how good he could of been with the rest of his career if his knees wouldn't have gone out

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty D absolutly needs to be on here. I've been told by many people that dad was one of the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mike...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!