3. Castlewood

4. VA High

5. Twin Valley

6. Abingdon

7. Lee

8. Chilhowee

9. Twin Springs

10. Lebandon

A wins a win.. a loss is a loss.. lol...

Abingdon will be a heavy favorite.. hey all you have to do is read the bristol herald.. The A boys have a had time crossing the mountains.. I think Grundy will be ready..

[ QUOTE ]

A wins a win.. a loss is a loss.. lol...

Abingdon will be a heavy favorite.. hey all you have to do is read the bristol herald.. The A boys have a had time crossing the mountains.. I think Grundy will be ready..

[/ QUOTE ]

well i dont know anything about abingdon, but id like to see grundy come out with the win just cause there a SWD team... no offense to the abingdon people, just a SWD thing

[ QUOTE ]

who is abingdons best player?

viers??

although i did hear he was better @ golf than basketball

[/ QUOTE ]

they are all good! Duran Carson, Danny Downs, Thorn Mosley, Nick Viers, Jon Vaught...its hard to pick the best out of those

and as far as Viers goes hes good at golf as well as Basket Ball, i just kno hes good at basket ball for sure..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

who is abingdons best player?

viers??

although i did hear he was better @ golf than basketball

[/ QUOTE ]

they are all good! Duran Carson, Danny Downs, Thorn Mosley, Nick Viers, Jon Vaught...its hard to pick the best out of those

and as far as Viers goes hes good at golf as well as Basket Ball, i just kno hes good at basket ball for sure..

[/ QUOTE ]

so which one are you?

I would have to say Castlewood is definately the best team around here. Don't know if they will win state but will easily win Region D. They are loaded. Have already beaten Honaker, Virginia High, Lebanon, Chilhowie, and Sullivan Central. All of the easily. They got down 13-0 in the Virginia High game but came back to win pretty easily.

[ QUOTE ]

I would have to say Castlewood is definately the best team around here. Don't know if they will win state but will easily win Region D. They are loaded. Have already beaten Honaker, Virginia High, Lebanon, Chilhowie, and Sullivan Central. All of the easily. They got down 13-0 in the Virginia High game but came back to win pretty easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would have to agree. after watching thier game with Va High and the masscre of my pioneers they turned me into a believer!