Top 10 Teams in This Area

Dhurt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense and not tryin to start stuff, but i coulda swore that hurley team was pitiful last year? i could be thinkin of the wrong team but there was one in that twin valley tournament that looked like a bunch of middle schoolers and were just awful (and im pretty sure it was hurley, could be wrong tho)... but if thats the right team im thinkin of theres no way there a top team in VA, if thats the case then graham is in the top 3 easily... (once again might be the wrong team but im pretty sure it was hurley)

From the Cumberland:

Castlewood, Twin Springs, Rye Cove, and St. Paul will all be pretty tough.

Highlands: Should be pretty tough between Abingdon, and Va High (Lee may be pretty decent)

LPD: PV has the best athletes, and a new coach. GC is always solid, and Coeburn has one of the best players in the district.

BDD: Haysi and TV

I don't know about the SWD myself.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Kyle Hammond, probably the best shooter in the area hands down, Ansel Ponder and Shaun Brooks, both pretty good guys down low because of SO MUCH athletism. Then we have a few guys that can turn some heads, watch out for Chance Cottrell. and EH31 already mentioned Dexter (First Team all state)

[ QUOTE ]

Kyle Hammond, probably the best shooter in the area hands down, Ansel Ponder and Shaun Brooks, both pretty good guys down low because of SO MUCH athletism. Then we have a few guys that can turn some heads, watch out for Chance Cottrell. and EH31 already mentioned Dexter (First Team all state)

[/ QUOTE ]

who all is coming off the bench for bluefield this year? like whos movin up and stuff like that to play varsity

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Jt powell, Marcus Patterson, Craig Ponder, Jeremy Hurt. Im probably forgetting someone but we are not as deep as years past.

[ QUOTE ]

Jt powell, Marcus Patterson, Craig Ponder, Jeremy Hurt. Im probably forgetting someone but we are not as deep as years past.

[/ QUOTE ]

so powell is playin? i had heard patterson and ponder were gonna play 9th grade them and move up to jv, so they might play varsity to?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

In my opinion they should. I mean we have a lot of decent players that will be on the bench and provide some key minutes. but i do think that the 2 freshman may be the best scorers we will have on the bench if they make it there, which i believe they will by the end of the season.

[ QUOTE ]

St Paul

Tazewell Thamas walker

Northwood

Chilhowie

Pound

Clintwood

Holston

Rye Cove

Marion

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you're giving picks for the 10 WORST teams in the area. Cause let me tell you, Holston couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie.

this post should be made out to where you cant pick your own school you have to pick a different school, because people are just pickin where they go to school and theres no way some of these teams are in the top 15 much less top 10