Ahmad Bradshaw is going off........

CPF

Finished with 261 yards on 40 carries (school record for single game is 262 yards), and 5 TD"s. Had a 46 yard TD run called back due to a hold or it would have been about 290 and 6TD's.

[ QUOTE ]

i saw something earlier this year that had him ranked as the 10th best back in the nation

sky is the limit next year when he is a senior.

[/ QUOTE ]

and playing the teams he plays against....bradshaw should finish no lower than 1600 yds next season, if he stays healthy. Its nice to see local talent excelling on the national stage.

Ahmad is the number 5 in yards and number 3 in touchdowns and i heard from someone the knows him pretty good ahmad said earlier in the season if he got 1200 yards he will enter the draft and he has 1400 and 19 touchdowns now. with one more game left

I think this year will be a weak year for backs in the draft, he could go high, considering injuries to Michael Bush, and Adrian Peterson, and most of the better ones are underclassmen that have a good chance to stay in school. I think another year in college would benefit him, but if he goes early it'll be a good choice imo.

I bet you all will see Ahmad, at Wal Mart, Wendys, City Park, all the local hang outs after next year. He could go pro for the Bluefield Barons. Itll be more of a walk on. Whos going to take a chance on a kid like that? Didnt work for Maurice Clarette. Now his 75 kids will make a great football team for Graham in the near future. I think I may be raising one as my own right now. He dont look nothin like me. NFL here we come.PS3 just came out, lock your doors I hear AB is coming in to visit family for Christmas. I have his autograph we play backyard football with it. LOL

This is all a joke: I know him and wish him the best. Just a little humor. I really doubt anyone will draft him due to his troubles and the weak schedule and lack of wins. Maybe one more year, if its productive will get him in.

[ QUOTE ]

I bet you all will see Ahmad, at Wal Mart, Wendys, City Park, all the local hang outs after next year. He could go pro for the Bluefield Barons. Itll be more of a walk on. Whos going to take a chance on a kid like that? Didnt work for Maurice Clarette. Now his 75 kids will make a great football team for Graham in the near future. I think I may be raising one as my own right now. He dont look nothin like me. NFL here we come.PS3 just came out, lock your doors I hear AB is coming in to visit family for Christmas. I have his autograph we play backyard football with it. LOL

This is all a joke: I know him and wish him the best. Just a little humor. I really doubt anyone will draft him due to his troubles and the weak schedule and lack of wins. Maybe one more year, if its productive will get him in.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Randy Moss, Chris Henry, and PacMan Jones can get drafted with their reps...AB is a lock!!!

I agree to a extent. I love to watch AB but he is no RM. I pray someone will give him a chance to prove himself, I think athletic wise he is a lock and I know when he was in school his grades were not shabby till his senior year. I just dont see him getting drafted until the 6th 7th round if at all. Maybe he will get camp invites. Never know just my 2 cents.