STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

the only time they play is at competitions. damn shame when the visiting band blows them out of their own house!

[/ QUOTE ]

Salem came in here 2 years ago and did the same thing. Why no Halftime show? no nothing they should just stay in Richlands if they are going to hidden Valley and give that kind of effort. I know its not the kids but someone needs to tell Schwartzy that he needs to make NOISE. Did anybody notice how Graham's Percussion section made noise when the Blues were inside the red zone on that end?

we r marching the show at Hidden Valley...we didnt march b/c we havent marched tha show in 2 weeks and the field was horrible...and i back yall 100%/...we need to make more noies...i cant do it all with that horn...

Speaking of lights, I'm so glad I don't have to shoot another game in the dark this year. The two Tazewell games I shot in daylight were much more fun and much, much easier to edit. Lets just hope for an overcast day at Hidden Valley. Bright sun creates about as many problems as low light.

[ QUOTE ]

we r marching the show at Hidden Valley...we didnt march b/c we havent marched tha show in 2 weeks and the field was horrible...and i back yall 100%/...we need to make more noies...i cant do it all with that horn...

[/ QUOTE ]

i said hey to you after the game when you was scrapin ur back glass in ur car and you didn't say hey back...i'm dissapointed

I've been saying for years that there shouldn't be a quiet moment when the other team has the ball. All football fields are the same size. Home field advantage comes from "The 12th Man". I think the crowd got plenty loud last night when they needed to but the Graham crowd was non-stop as their band and cheerleaders kept them going. It's the responsibility of the band and cheerleaders to LEAD the cheers. I know it isn't the kids fault but our band got smoked by their arch rival last night.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i said hey to you after the game when you was scrapin ur back glass in ur car and you didn't say hey back...i'm dissapointed

[/ QUOTE ]

i said hey back...i just didnt have enough of a voice for u to hear it...lol...im sorry...i took the swd champs off and put the Region4 champs on

[ QUOTE ]

YES! The band absolutely needs to play more. In fact, I see no reason to ever stop playing while Richlands is on defense.

[/ QUOTE ]

They can't play..............if they do "Slick" Cook could'nt set up there and give thanks to the donators the

whole damn night.He's gotta go!! All people do is make jokes about it the whole game.