Richlands vs. Graham

marshallman

[ QUOTE ]

you guys better have your coffins ready because were winning this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see how the game goes. I mean, a lot of tazewell people went around sayin we're gonna kill graham and look what happened.... I'd rather discuss after the game, ratehr than "wolf" about it before

[ QUOTE ]

I think maybe some of the players from these teams who post on this board maybe should refrain from running their mouths before this game. I'm sure there is something you could be doing in preparation for the game (such as film, formations, plays) rather than blowing hot air and trying to start a fight about the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Richlands kids seldom (if ever) post during the season.

Good ole Ernie Hicks stadium. I hope the crowd gets into this game like they can. Did anybody notice how loud the crowd got on the defensive stand with Virgina High inside the 10. You could almost see the adrenaline pumping. And then the first offenseive play after the stand. The crowd will be the 12th man. I hope the refs don't have to get involved a lot. The last game left a lot of gray areas for me. I would like to see the two teams line up and give their best without the refs being a third team.

[ QUOTE ]

Did anybody notice how loud the crowd got on the defensive stand with Virgina High inside the 10.

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed it and trust me, IT WAS LOUD ON THE FIELD!! You couldn't help but get excited and just know the defense was going to hold.

Now imagine if the fans can bring it like that on every single down the Blues are on defense...

Hidden Valley is one of two teams that came out of a split of a Roanoke High School, Cave Springs is the the other. Their communities boarder each other and sounds like players move back and forth. Both use same football field.

Looks like those schools are growing. HV will be a D-4 next year and if I looked at things right Cave Springs will be the only D-3 in River Ridge area next year.

They have two or three 6'+ recievers and pass a good bit as well as run.